Nearfantastica

"goodbanding"

So, has anyone here heard any of the "Goodbanding" covers? I know the guy running the show was selling records on eBay last year, but I was too cheap to pick one up. I just wondered if anyone could tell me how good or bad these cover versions of Matt's songs were. I thought it would be good for a laugh at least...(if) they're terrible. There was a huge dialogue on The Metro about how he covered his favorites acoustically in his living room with a bunch of friends. He seemed an interesting character, to say the least. I forgot about it until this morning when I was sifting through a bunch of old MGB files from Munich.

;) That's if anyone here has a freakin' clue what I'm talking about. lol

Thanks in advance for any info. And, before you get all medieval on my ass, I tried sifting through the past threads to see if this was there and came up empty...but I'm computer illiterate and blind as an old bat, so that might have had something to do with it.

Tell me about it... I can just see MG songs in German..... "Alerzzz Status Redzzz.....hiel Hitler...... (lol, the spelling.... get someone German in here...)

EDIT: I am not, by any means calling Germans Nazi's..... just a joke.. kk?

Edited by Maverick

Tell me about it... I can just see MG songs in German..... "Alerzzz Status Redzzz.....hiel Hitler...... (lol, the spelling.... get someone German in here...)

EDIT: I am not, by any means calling Germans Nazi's..... just a joke.. kk?

Damn, and here I was getting ready to let you have it...jk. ;)

My internet searches have come up empty so far. I'll keep looking...

... I'm sure Rammstein appreciates MG heh.

That's not terribly unlikely, they all have really varying tastes in music. Christian Lorenz (their keyboardist) is a huge fan of Muse and Coldplay (even though this music is VERY un-Rammstein-like). Plus they've all been Canada and performed shows there, so ya never know.