Mogan

"real" Schwarzenegger Fans

Heyhey, just wondering if there is anyone else here who honestly likes what Arnold does in his films.

I'm not trying to be funny, silly or whatever, I'm a hardcore fan of Arnold, and always will be.

What I mean by "real" is that I see that there is an art within the way he acts. Sure it's predictable and not very versatile, but whatever he does, he does it better than anyone else.

Case in point, my hands-down favourite Arnie flick is Last Action Hero, which is often thought to be one of the worst. My simple reason? There is no other movie that fully captures the essence of what can be defined as an "Arnold Movie," it is done so well, that I no longer even notice the annoyances presented by that stupid kid.

I'm kind of a sci fi and action movie junkie. Some of my favourite films ever are the terminator series, total recall, predator, etc. I dont think any other action star can do what arnold does in quite the same way. He just has this attuitude and humour with the way he acts that no other action star has, besides maybe bruce willis but they are totally different kinds of people.

I would consider myself a big arnold fan, both of the man himself and the characters he plays. I dont think any other republican can warrent such high levels of respect by so many differnt groups of people.

Oh man.... I'm a huge fan of Arnie.... all thos classic one liners... and those older flicks are some of the best every made....... yah know? He's been involved in some good plots..... sure his acting wasn't great... but he got the job done with his persona and build.... my all time favs. have got to be:

1. The Running Man

2. Terminator II (or one... but Arnie's gotta be the good guy)

3. Predator

But, alas.... there's been some poor ones.... let's be honest... even the best actors have some bad ones.... lol, Arnie was pretty awful in the Batman one...

hehe.

I love Kindergarten Cop, now that was funny! Arnolds a pretty good actor and i think his moves are great (Predator, True Lies and Terminator 2 boo ya!). But i love wat shows like MAD TV and SNL do to make fun of him, without Arnold those shows would have nothing!!

ahem... TOTAL RECALL

plus, it had an alien chick with multiple breasts (by multiple i mean more than two. most chicks have two, but i forget how many this alien chick had. i'm pretty sure it was three, but that wouldn't be very symmetrical. so 4 was it? somebody help me out)

ahem... TOTAL RECALL

plus, it had an alien chick with multiple breasts (by multiple i mean more than two. most chicks have two, but i forget how many this alien chick had. i'm pretty sure it was three, but that wouldn't be very symmetrical. so 4 was it? somebody help me out)

What is, three boobies, Alex.

I'll take Arnold's Biggest Bloopers for 1000.