Moonlight_Graham

Mg Interview Today On Ottawa Radio Station

A matt interview aired on 106.9 The Bear today, its a rock station here in Ottawa. They had a quick interview with Matt last night while he was in Ottawa for our leg of the tour. Before the interview came on the DJ said Matt was more eager to talk about politics than music.

The interview then came on. And Matt talked about how the U.S. was screwed and how he disliked Canadian companies doing business in Iraq.

The DJ then asked Matt what he does during a typical day and how much is music a part of his day. Matt said music isn't much of a focus during his day, and that he spends most of his time reading up on current events and politics on the internet and in newspapers. The radio crackled for a bit, so i just heard him mention that he reads the Washington Post among newspapers. Matt said he doesn't really read any Canadian newspapers. (he came off like he was obviously obsessed with whats happening in the US right now with Iraq etc.)

So i guess we know why Matt is such a well-read person and why he updates his blogs so often with political items. And since he spends much of his day reading and on the internet, i guess we may know why he has gained a bit of weight in the last year. ;)

heh, well said... but I think he's on the right path with his whole political views being stressed and stuff... he wants to make a difference in the world... and sometimes just by playing music doesn't work... because you can't quite get a clear point across..... so he becomes somewhat of a politician in many aspects..... hehe... there's my interpretation.

And since he spends much of his day reading and on the internet, i guess we may know why he has gained a bit of weight in the last year.

Okay that was a little mean...quite talking about his weight gain...he looks very very good.

But going back to the interview...does anyone have a recording? I'd love to hear it!

lol, don't get your panties in a twist........ (omg... back to grade 3 all over again)... I'm just playing.. although I'll admit readily that MG looks a lot older and goofier than he used to..... all that stressing over shiat doesn't help........... yikes..

I'm not getting this whole "fat" thing. The guy looked like a bloody crack addict before. Now he gains some weight and actually looks healthy for once, yet people claim he's fat?

weird.

Edited by Tim

The guy looked like a bloody crack addict before.

Okay tim, that was a little mean too!

Perhaps a tad harsh, but you know what I mean. He was clearly underweight. I think he looks great now, very healthy/happy.

wow, i thought people would be more interested in part of my post that says Matt spends his days inhaling news media instead and very little stuff musically.

But instead this has turned into another "Matt is fat" topic. Ok, it was just a little joke.

as of this moment: NO MORE TALKING ABOUT MATT AND ADDED POUNDS INSIDE THIS THREAD.....(please).