msmolinski21

Live Stuff

I'm in the same boat, with probably gigs of MG stuff to share. Edit - yay, this is working, barring not being able to figure out how to open two slots to join.

Edited by Jay

This is kinda frustrating 'cause I'm stupid...

I have everything working EXCEPT:

-I cant connect:

<Hub-Security> This hub is running version 0.3.32 of the Shadows Direct Connect Hub Software.

<Hub-Security> You do not have enough slots open.

So yeah, other than that, I'm fine.

Does anyone know who the hell recorded the Kool Haus show in Toronto on the 23rd?

That would have been our friend pintosack (who posted just a few messages up) who did the recording. He has always done great recordings but found a way to out do himself that night. I also record shows and hope to one day achieve the quality that he puts out. Definitely a great listen!

Does anyone know who the hell recorded the Kool Haus show in Toronto on the 23rd?

That would have been our friend pintosack (who posted just a few messages up) who did the recording. He has always done great recordings but found a way to out do himself that night. I also record shows and hope to one day achieve the quality that he puts out. Definitely a great listen!

SCORE!!

Thanks to pintosack then. This is wonderful!! ;)

I am such a computer loser! I am so confused!!

Although apparently I am downloading something...whatever! Trial and error I guess.

And now I've been banned for 2 hours and I have no idea why. Meh

Edited by Princess

can tell you that the Hub is the best place to download COMPLETE MG concerts... and not only recent ones (which are great, by the way) but also from previous tours and previous albums... i've made such a GREAT collection of MG concerts...