Crusader

The Drink?

it's on wharncliffe road near riverside.

i've seen matt play at both places and much prefer centennial hall. the drink is pretty much a dump, and i'd get there early because it has a bit of a weird layout and you don't want to be standing behind a pole at the back =)

i just disliked the venue because i'm rather short and everytime i've been there i've been shoved up against a wall, or behind a poll, unable to see. last night's muse show included.

on the good side however, they had no problem with anyone who brought a digital camera in, to anyone who is interested.

anyone else excited about the 'no set list' thing mg posted on his site ? =)

it was an amazing show =)

i wasn't really sold on auf der mar (her sporatic jerky dance movements were at least entertaining) and i missed limblifter.

here's the setlist, i've probably got it somewhat jumbled though. i was really hoping for 21st century, workers or pledge of allegiance, but he seemed to be in a really good mood and the show was great.

blue skies over badlands

giant

weapon

alert status red

north american for life ->brief interlude w/ flashcards (has he been doing this at all the shows?)

put out your lights

poor man's grey

little terror

the rat who would be king

the future is x-rated

fell in love with a bad idea

hello time bomb

apparitions

load me up/carmelina

it's been a while since i was your man