marik

Pot Heads?

Yah, toadman.. still doesn't mean that he never dabbled in the whole thing...

I'm sure he's tried it... who hasn't? But I'm sure he figured it's all corrupt so fuck it.

Thats just my opinion though... he seems like a sensible guy to me.

Yes... but I also don't take him as the kind of guy who would out right lie. I mean you've either tried it or not. I wouldn't think he would lie if he's dabbled in it.

By the way, I have never dabbled in drugs.

Peace

Why do you people post topics like this? Seriously. I have it on good authority that Matt is on here, and if he reads this kind of crap he's not like to come back.

Fun is fun, but a great deal of the topics posted are just stupid.

Begin backlash now.

Edited by panic button

Meh, it's a white lie.... I'd do it to save my ass from criticism... it's such a minor detail anyways.. I 100% guarantee he's tried drugs b4... 100% you hear me/read what I'm saying?

And where is this (nonexistant) mblog anyways toadman.... my point exactly... (The point that anybody could have said what you said.. and there is no mblog is there?)

lol.

EDIT: just got that one panic... and I'm not even going to bother... and that's a real bad thing.... because when I don't even bother making a rebuttle then you're most likely scaring me.....

EDIT: and MG is looking at this thread as we speak... but wait... I thought Jack = MG.... or does MG = MG.... man I'm getting confused..... honestly this shit has got to stop... if anyone poses as MG I want him ban'd.

Edited by Maverick

I received a few e-mails from those who run this site asking if I had ever posted here or was posting as “Jack”. Having clicked the link provided in one of the e-mails, I came to the board to see what all the fuss was about, as identity theft is no small matter.

If anyone could direct me towards examples of someone pretending to be me, I would appreciate it.

That said, I don’t do drugs. I haven’t touched any since I was a teenager, and was completely sober between the ages of 24 and 29, which pretty much makes whomever claimed I did drugs, well, a liar.

Dave and Ian, on the other hand, used to smoke a lot of grass, so maybe she was with them.

OMFG... that's worse than the last one.... this is really starting to piss me off.... fuck off... for the love of god fuck off... that's not even proper sentence structure or anything...

reminder:

MATTHEW GOOD would never make any comments towards his fellow band members... especially concerning drugs.... so just cut it the fuck out.

omg, am I surrounded by a bunch of fucking retards? I can't even take this b.s. anymore, it's an embarassment to MG to think that that was in fact him...I'm not going any further than this... for the sake of saving myself from being ban'd because of an onslaught of merciless, vicious verbal attacks.

Yes, let's not have this argument. If this post is another hoax, then so what, the hoax's will continue as long as we react. However, if this is not a hoax, then we're just making asses of ourselves.

Peace

Calm down...like Jon said, it'll only get worse the more we react to it. It's not that much if a stretch to think that it might actually be Matt, so stop pushing your opinion on everyone else.

I also take it personally that you called me a fucking retard. Let's all stop arguing now. Thanks.

Maverick don't be a moron. You can't post if you don't activate your account from your e-mail. If you change your e-mail you have to do it again and your account is set to unvalidated. His account is still set to Member.

alright, I admit I was wrong then....

but let's be honest, it was easy to get pissed because of what was going on with Jack... how come u guys couldn't clear things up with his e-mail and tell us that he wasn't MG?

Anyways.. I guess I acted like a complete fool... so I apologize I was caught of guard by his post... considering the time frame (1/2 an hour before his concert)...

sry again.

EDIT: let the deserving bashings begin.

Edited by Maverick

Well now that that has been cleared up.

What's say we make this thread abour questions and not arguments. If one doesnt agree.. just dont post in the thread.

Oh well, what's done is done.. so let's suck it up and get back to the reason why we're all here: The Free Food.

Matt, would you ever consider going back to awards shows, i.e. Junos, or MMVAs, and during an acceptance speech completely badmouth the American government and the way that their leaders of late have handled international situations. I think it would be really neat and effective to completely take control over the airwaves for a good 2 min talking about these important issues.