juanpe

Feel Very Disappointed...

I feel very disappointed... it is a sad day for me... i can't understand how all this can have happened... i dont understand Americans... i really can't...

i would just like to tell those Americans who voted Bush that i suppose they are not really concious of what they have done letting Bush be reelected... what they have done to themselved and to the whole world

Again, all my hopes, all my inner desires have dropped suddenly... i feel pointless in this "fight" against wars, against unjustice, against money, against hatred, against selfishness...

I'm not an American, but I feel as if the results have gotten deep inside me and suddenly exploded creating such a bad feeling and such a sad feeling inside me...

I hate Bush, I hate his administration, I hate what he has done to many Americans and to the rest of the world, I hate his "war vision", I hate his selfishnes... I just hate him and I will hate him for the rest of my life

I can truly say that I'm ashamed to be an American today. My vote went for Kerry and I'm not saying he was a saint, but damn, he HAD to be better than Bush.

Anyone want to let me move in with them next year when I get back from England?

Even if Kerry scraps a victory (it all comes down to Ohio) the damage is done. Americans needed to vote out Bush, not because Kerry is better, but because Bush is reckless. The damage is done. 51% of Americans have voted Bush. To those 51% I would like to thank you. I feel that I can now call the majority of you morons. Morons that can't even be bothered to think beyond their own little lives. To the remaining 49% I would like to thank you, for doing the right thing. Whether or not you believe Kerry to be a better candidate for president, you voted for change, you voted to show the world that you are not happy with Bush.

This is a sad day. A sad day for the countless thousands that may die in the coming four year, so that Bush and his cohorts can make more money. It is a sad day for Americans, they have proven to the world that the majority of them are self-centered arrogant fucks.

Peace - lord help us to have it.

Part of democracy is the ablitiy for the people to chosse. If they chosse "wrong" it is their own fault. The only good part the USA democratic prossess is that bush will be gone in another 4 years.

If you don't like what your seeing wait 4 years and change it.

Nobody ever said the killing would stop if Kerry got into power. Good or bad, I think everyone was expecting too much in the way of change. There are NO guarantees that removing Bush would make anything better (though it was likely), and the change would certainly not be immediate. As much as I'm sure you all hate the Iraq situation, for example, immediate full withdrawl could very well be disasterous. Not for the americans, but for the people they leave behind in a smashed country. Time will tell, I guess.

As it stands now, at least Bush's popularity is shown to be only marginal...

Edited by Sparq

The fact that Bush won the popular vote is very sad. Remember, he lost it last time and that was a legit excuse for the re-count of the votes. This time, however, he won the electoral and popular vote and Kerry conceding is the right thing to do.

I really think that Bin Laden tape helped push Bush over the top. The American fence-sitters got scared and figured that if Bush got Saddam out, he will get Osama out too..

Nobody ever said the killing would stop if Kerry got into power. Good or bad, I think everyone was expecting too much in the way of change. There are NO guarantees that removing Bush would make anything better (though it was likely), and the change would certainly not be immediate. As much as I'm sure you all hate the Iraq situation, for example, immediate full withdrawl could very well be disasterous. Not for the americans, but for the people they leave behind in a smashed country. Time will tell, I guess.

As it stands now, at least Bush's popularity is shown to be only marginal...

I don't think you got a single thing right in any of that...

not only that Kerry would involve the UN and the international comunities (specially european ones, like Spain, France and Germany), but with these votes Bush may have the feeling that his "preventing war" is justified... now he can invade any country in the world he wanned, now he can start any war he wants, now he can kill more people in illegal wars, now he can do whatever he wants in his 4 more years...

gosh, gosh, gosh... Republican Americans, what have you done with your votes!!! ;)

Yeah, this so crazy, man. I'm blown away. Before this I lived in naive little world where I thought that Americans were just unaware of what was really going on or something. I thought they had no idea of US world relations and how the us has screwed so many countries in the name of Power. If they only knew they would do something. Now I think they've known all along. And they just don't give a fuck. I mean how can they condone Iraq? By voting for Bush it seems 51% think the invasion of Iraq is just hunky dory.

Americans always are the first to talk about their rights. What about Human Rights?

I was watching a largest pumpkin competition one boring Sunday years ago. The biggest pumpkin was huge, almost three hundred pounds or something. But it was grown in Canada. The contest was in the States so they virtually ignored the largest one and concentrated on the second largest, a little over 100 lb. Small compared to the great Canadian pumpkin but it was grown in the States so of more worth, I guess. They called the American one a 'World Record for the United States'.

I wonder what makes them so self absorbed and competitive? I'm not speaking about all Americans here, I'm just refering to the collective consciousness of the US, if you will.