Manny

Bought Some Cd's Finally

I just bought Underdogs, Last of the Ghetto Astronauts, raygun and avalanche from future shop today, im so happy i skipped school, got bored and went to park royal. when i saw underdogs, Last of.. and raygun i almost pissed my pants. they were all only 9.99 cept avalanche. which i didnt buy b4 because im a download whore. anyway if your looking for those older mgb cd's future shop is your friend. i took the last raygun from park royal though ;)

I hate it when i see or hear about cd's on for super cheap when i already own them!! For example, the other day i saw Led Zeppelin's "Coda" for $8.99!! I paid $25 for it!! Grrrrr

Even worse is when you go to buy something, and less than a week later, it's on the top 30 chart or something, and listed for almost half the price. Good recent example: Wilco's A Ghost is Born...$19.99, or $9.99?

Bah. Stupid "sale."

I think I paid about $29 for LOTGA and probably $15 for Raygun back in the day... That's only because I lived in a crappy little town back then that only had a Wal-Mart and a "Big-K" music store. I had to special order the CD's from "Big-K" because they didn't have them in stock and because they were special ordered I had to pay more :angry:

Must say, definately worth it though. ;)

~mercy

I found a cassette of Broken by Matthew Good recorded during his folkie days on E-Bay yesterday. It was going for about $70-80.

Yeah, I saw that too. I actually bid a couple of times on a copy of Black Market Surgery, but ended up deciding that I can't afford it right now!!! ;)

~mercy

I found a cassette of Broken by Matthew Good recorded during his folkie days on E-Bay yesterday.  It was going for about $70-80.

Broken finished at over $200 cdn. Way too much for my lil' budget.

I got lucky with BMS. One of my American friends got a an extra copy as a streetpreacher and sent me one for nothing.

Edited by Nearfantastica

I hate it when i see or hear about cd's on for super cheap when i already own them!! For example, the other day i saw Led Zeppelin's "Coda" for $8.99!! I paid $25 for it!! Grrrrr

I also hate it when I see or hear about cds on for super cheap... they are so incredibly expensive in Spain (in general, not MG's CDs which are not even sold here, I got all from them downloaded from the internet) that makes almost impossible to buy as much as i would love to...

lol, what's worse is when u pay $20 bux for a c.d. and then you find our youre brother has already bought it for u and you've bother unwrapped it and such...... therefore Future Shop won't take it back... and the nerdy manager gives u some homosexual look.... etc.

I got mad when I saw every matthew good band CD for $12 at music world. I paid about $20 each for them. My ultimate anger was buying pink floyd's "the wall" for $40, then seeing it for $15 a week later. THAT pissed me off

The Wall is shit anyways

by shit I mean a classic

and by a classic I mean shit.....

and by shit I mean Tyler

and by Tyler I mean big dumb useless, moronic, pathetic, fat, goofy, nerd mother fucker.

Edited by Maverick

I picked up LOTGA for 12 bucks a couple days ago. I was headed in to buy another CD and I saw it on the shelf, and yoink! It was mine. I got all of my Matt Good cd's for less then 12$, but they were also used, but I don't care that much.