I'm not too sure what to give the Beastie Boys!?!? I don't like them at all, but at the same time i recognize their talent and their importance to music, so I'll go with 6.5/10... even though alot of people would give them a perfect 10 i'm sure.

Tea Party

Rock Action is harldy their best....

have you heard Young Team?

or Come On Die Young?

I have all of their albums and I like Rock Action the most then Happy Songs for Happy People. I think Young team is probably their worst then followed by Come on Die Young.

Edited by panic button

Porcupine Tree

10/10

Absolutely Brilliant in every respect.

Can do catchy pop-influenced tunes, 10-20 minute epics, ambient slow songs, 40 minute improvisations, and everything inbetween without losing focus or interest or their own unique sound. Very full, well produced records.

Certainly a high point of contemporary music. Intelligent, diverse, and totally different from everything else nowadays.

Econoline Crush were really cool back in the "Devil YOu Know" era, but then they released that album "Pile of Puke" a couple years ago and then disapeared. Who knows what happened. I'm gonna pretend they didnt release their last record and give them 7.5/10

Sum 41

Econoline Crush were really cool back in the "Devil YOu Know" era, but then they released that album "Pile of Puke" a couple years ago and then disapeared. Who knows what happened. I'm gonna pretend they didnt release their last record and give them 7.5/10

Sum 41

they broke up.

Trevor Hurst is gonna be going solo.

Sum41 --- I'll give em a 6.. their singles are their good songs.Which makes buying their albums a waste.. they are a "buy their 'best of' album" type band

--- BIG WRECK