George W. Bush

I'm George W. Bush

Dear traiters and anti-americans,

Your little comunity on teh internets is about to come to an end. It wiil bee shut down as it ades the terrists. You

wil all be sent to gwantanamo bay, as wil this musishun Matthew Good. He ades the terrists by saying bad tings aobut me.Those of yu who voted fer me, you will be rewarded with moore deth and distruction.

Cinserly,

George W. Bush

Dear terrist aders,

I am the precedent of the United States.I dont follow your baord rules becuz i am precident and am above the rules.

If teh United Nayshuns cant stop me u cant. I dont follow the rulz of terrist aders. Tikling the prezidant iz an offence punishable by capitle punshment.Az you knwo I am a fan of capitle punshment so dont test me.I dont lik tests. Especialy glowbal tests. You wil all bee sent to gwantanimo

bay along with this Matthew Good as hee iz a thret to peece

and freedumb.

ciserelly,

George W. Bush

P.S. Chainy iznt here too edit this so I myte hav

sum gramatcal errirs

P.S. agan If yu are a man thet liks to touch other man, yu are evul but yu ar allowd too liv in Amerca yu just cant merry. And God stil luvs yu. But yu are stil goin to hell.

You know what really gets me about the americans? Is that they refuse to take any responsability. Osma flew planes in buildings, dont get me wrong I disagree w/ terrorism but who helped train him?

Americans dont like Saddam well who toppled the decomcraticly elected government in Iraq setting the stage for Saddam to take over?

It's sad really after 9/11 the Americans had some much sympathy in the world and they could've used it as a positive force to make the world a better place, instead they went after targets Daddy couldnt...

Dear freedumb h8ers,

Been Ladin wuz trained buy.... himseelf. Yus, thet's it. And sadaam topled the demucratclly elekted goverment. Hee iz an evul dick tater and had too bee delt with. He wuz a thret to teh USA with his wepons of mass distruckshun. Such az his nucular arse.

Sinsirly,

George W. Bush

P.S. This Matthew Goode makes good musik so he wil not bee sent to gwantanimo. I am a fan ov "North Amercan Fer Life"

FUCK YOU BUSH... and come to Spain to get me!!! I'm not afraid of such a crap like you... I'm just pity for your fellow citizens and for the rest of the world that will have to suffer you and your administration and your policies for four more years... but i'm not afraid of you AT ALL

Dear terrist luvers,

Sadaam had a nucular arse!!!! Y cant u understand I had too do wat I did. And know thet I am re-electid I can proove thet I am a grate precedent. I wil creeate moore jobs bye starting moore wars. Poore peeple wil hav jobs becuz we need them too fite my

wars.

Sicerelly,

"Dubya"

P.S. I know I sed ther wont bee a draft but thet wuz only so youd vote fer mee. Ther wil be a draft.

P.S. agan Spane iz now part ov teh axis of evul

They could have chosen NOT to chose Bush. Dumb, dumber or dumbest, it doesn't matter, they shouldn't have chosen Bush.

Disclaimer: By them, I mean the 51% of...oh I just won't say it, I'll just get in trouble.

Hey they chose shruby cause he's done a good job over the past 3 years of keeping them in a constant state of fear. By doing this he's been able to hedge and prune thier rights and freedoms as he pleases (read patriot act). I knew as soon as I saw that shruby was doing a better job of portraying himself as a ass kicker that he'd win.

Most yankes right now dont care what happens in the world as long as the narrow little view of them being safe and having cheap oil is protected. Expect the BS like Iraq to continue...

Oh and dont even get me started on his use of religon. Frank Herbert wrote "When poltics and relgion ride in the same cart, the whirlwind is sure to follow"

Agreed.... ban him, not because he's an idiot.... but because he's impersonating an idiot....

Wait, I got the response covered for u Georgy:

Dear terrist luvers,

feer mee, I wil cum fer yee and smite thee (and something about Guantanimo Bay followed by inane bickering).

lol, maybe George W. is me on another account lol....