Kumquat

Songs That Make You Hot

So I was just sitting here listening to Bright Eyes and how unbelievable hot the song was. Just curious about what songs make you feel...ya know.

Mine are:

Lover I don't have to love - Bright Eyes

Closer - NIN (kind of a given)

anything by nin pretty much. goodness closer is hot. and the only time. download that song. i want to lose my virginity to it.

hmm.. ponyboy is kinda hot to me.. but more makes me want to dance..

i think thats it for now.

i want to go listen to nin now..

John Mayer albums

*bows head in complete and utter shame*

But it's not my fault. My friend and I went up to the City (San Francisco) and the only CD she brought was John Mayer. So we listened to him all the way thru (as car has no radio reception) and by the time we got there, she had gotten me addicted to the album. He's like ice cream--you know it's bad for you, and that you'll only feel worse after, but during it feels so good.

Well, right now "Nutshell" by Alice in Chains is on and i could see myself doing it while that song was on! Then again, i would'nt be too concerned what music was on, if any, because it's been so damn long since i got any! I'd be so happy that it was happening i wouldn't even think to put some tunes on! Hehehe.

John Mayer albums

*bows head in complete and utter shame*

John Mayer! I signed his CD out from the library and it was a bit annoying at first. But for the past few weeks he has been so hot to me. He seems like a great guy that you could have a very healthy relationship with.

"I can tell you this much I will marry just once/ And if it doesn't work out / Give her half of my stuff / It's fine with me / We said eternity"

His good guy-ness is a real turn-on.

AHHH!!!! I love 'Lover I Don't Have To Love'!!! Bright Eyes rule!!!

And i also looooovvee Death Sex... The Distillers are sweet when you're feelin' them... Mmmmmm...

Closer is a great one... And Rape Me, by Nirvana... hehehe.

Oh! And either 'I'm A Fake' or 'Sound Effects & Over Dramatics' by The Used... (melts) Bert screaming turns me on.

WOW.... someone remembers stabbing westward... im in shock, i really dont know what to say... Christopher hall was so hot back in the day.

Anyhow, number one crush by garbage is pretty hot, apple of sodom by marilyn manson, and most recently, like today, for an unknown reason Mindless Self Indulgence's Bring the Pain. It sure as hell isnt the lyrics i can guarantee that...I guess its just the music.