Moonlight_Graham

'a Long Way Down' Is An Underrated Song

Agreed. LWD is one of my favorite Matthew Good songs and one of the best on the album. I like Avalanche and We Were Hunting Rabbits more, but hearing Weapon too often has dropped that song to 4 on my favorites from the CD and LWD to 3.

And for some reason I really can't stand World Called Catastrophe. That and Been A While are the only songs from Matt's CDs I always skip.

With all due respect, anyone who says IAWCC is bad can go to hell.

It's one of my favourites. There's something really moving about it, once you realise how fantastic it is.

Actually, I used to love the song. When I first bought the cd, it was one of my favourite tracks. After a while though, it was just too repetitive, just grates on my nerves after about a minute.

The music and lyrics for "a Long Way Down" certainly rule more than most music out there, and it's one of my most listened to songs off of the album, yet not one of my overall faves.