Moonlight_Graham

Movies That Made You Cry

And I'm the picture of normalcy. Everybody's fucked up, that's what makes us normal.

and just for the record, i find most of your drawings quite fun. esp. since I couldn't even draw a straight line if I had a ruler.

Edited by S.E. Hardy

i sayed "cahoots" today in history class....my teacher ridiculed me.... "who the hells says cahoots" "me apparently" "yeah and your a total <insert italian insult>"

i hear that word a lot

The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes... because it was that bad.

If you liked that one, watch Mosquito and Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

Both are B-movie horrors that are done incredibly (but not intentionally) horrible. 5 stars.

As for the rest of you. Please stop watching Disney movies. Disney is ruining the movie industry much like Nickleback is ruining the music industry.

Edited by frustrated inc.

Guest acrobate

Movies that made me cry. Mmhhm. I'd have to say Braveheart, In the Time of the Butterflies, the French classic Le Grand Bleu and Amores Perros. I also cried during Armaggeddon, but that's because I was extremely tired and it was so bad!

before you go and destroy disney i would like to point out Tron was made by disney....and Tron was an ingenious movie...even if you dont like the plot you must give a nod to the advance in movie special effects technology that was made by it

Not a big fan of overly melodramatic stories and I don’t ever cry during movies, but these were the three movies that made me shed a tear.

A Lesson Before Dying – I’m probably in the minority of those who thought the movie was better than the book.

Glory

Empire of the Sun