Moonlight_Graham

Movies That Made You Cry

I cry pretty easily during movies...Brokedown Palace, A.I., Big Fish (the first time I saw it, I had only caught the last 35 minutes or so and it still made me cry), Monsters Inc. made me tear up, as well as a bunch of other movies that I cant remember.

Edit: I forgot The Neverending Story...when the boy's horse gets stuck in the swamp.

Edited by Born to Kill

some movies come to mind. i don't necessarily cry. i just end up feeling like crap. namely:

schindler's list

saving private ryan

the spiderman movies (yeah, yeah. it hit close to home, ok? it's got some parallels with my life. don't ask)

a beautiful life

the green mile

the life of david gale (which is an excellent movie)

i'm sure there are more, i just can't think of them.

i'm a pretty big sap sometimes. i either get really melodramatic or i start laughing. ;)

romantic movies will probably make me really mellow nowadays as well. way to go, lauren. :angry:

'balance is the key, but i take it to extremes

i can think of all the ways but i can't find the means'

suicide machines - someone

i dunno. really good acting/script can make you emotional.

kinda like music.

sometimes things just trigger. who knows.

i dont really cry persay from movies, but some definitely hit the spot, figuratively speaking.

i got teary eyed from watching a few movies

Life As A House is the only movie i have ever actually had enough tears that they ran down my face

movies that made me teary-eyed are as follows

Saving Private Ryan

Mystic River

Braveheart

Gladiator

We Were Soldiers

the last three not really because of the movie so much, but more because of the fact that they represent amazing stuff

We Were Soldiers because of the amazing lost of life, all because of a stupid war that had no point, and that they ended up losing anyway (YEAH, THEY LOST!!)

and Gladiator and Braveheart because of the fact that William Wallace and Maximus did everything they could, and they lost everything, but in the end, they still didnt make it

damn those movies

they're so good

What movie made me cry? Juon II (television version). Why? Because I had to import it and when I watched, I discovered that a third of the footage was the same as in Juon (TV). I was horribly ripped off. Furthermore, it made no sense. Boo!

Oh and rmak, that was a tear-jerker in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. I thought I was the only one! haha

Edited by ze0ro

I cry at so many movies!

When I was a kid, I cried at Bambi when the mom got shot... But more recently

-Gladiator, at the end when the black guy puts the sculptures of the wife and kid into the sand.

-Titanic [embarassing, I know]

-American Beauty [depends]

-TONS more I can't even think of them all because there are so many.

[i cry at songs, too. Haha what an emotional gal]

Come to think of it, I don't watch many movies, and I can't say that I actually cried.

Although I did tear up at the end of the Return of the King, although that was quickly replaced by laughter as I saw my mom wiping her eyes.

Although I did tear up at the end of the Return of the King,

I, too, cried the first time I saw Return of the King, when all of Minis Tirith bows to the hobbits.

For me, it was the scene at the end where the Elves and Bilbo are leaving to Valinor on the ship, with Frodo. Frodo looking at Sam was just so intense, really well done.