erikjw17

Disliked Mg Songs

On the new album, I dislike Little Terror...it just bothers me...*skip*.

And I'm really not a fan of Hopeless, and anything else with the country twang...i'm sorry, but it's just not him. I'll be really upset if the next album is largely comprised of these types of songs.

I agree here. I don't hate the song, but I definitely don't love it either..

And I'm really not a fan of Hopeless, and anything else with the country twang...i'm sorry, but it's just not him. I'll be really upset if the next album is largely comprised of these types of songs.

exactly, I agree with you completely... I don't like country music at all and I dont "recognize" him in that song or in "Empty road"... I guess that is why i dont like it (and "Hopeless" either)

Hello Time Bomb

Load Me Up

Carmelina

Anti-pop

I'd be interested to know what the hell he was thinking.

I agree with the last three.. The singles are usually the songs I dislike the most.

But Hello Time Bomb!?!?! C'mon, that's just classic...that song still gets me pumped every time I hear it! Although I'm not crazy about the live version he's been doing lately, with the mellow part in the middle? I miss him yelling 'Solidddddddd GOLLLLLLLLLLD' !!

On the new album, I dislike Little Terror...it just bothers me...*skip*.

And I'm really not a fan of Hopeless, and anything else with the country twang...i'm sorry, but it's just not him.  I'll be really upset if the next album is largely comprised of these types of songs.

I can't really say that I dislike any of his songs!! I love them all... but what you are saying about the country twang... I mean if you listen to his old demos and stuff they all have the folkey feeling to them... that is why he did a couple songs like that... I guess to go back to his roots... so for that reason I like them!

Edited by Ghetto rock for Princess

Well when listening to LOTGA.. i dont skip songs.. theyre all AMAZING.

Underdogs - I skip Middle Class Gangsters, and Invasion 1.. just the music is so weird.

Beautiful Midnight - Cant skip any of these songs.. well i skip i miss new wave.. but not because i dislike it.. i love it.. it just has some bad personal stuff in relation to me ;)

Audio of Being - youre an idiot if you dont like all 12 songs

Avalanche - Song For The Girl, double life < im embarrassed that he made those 2 songs.. he so shoulda put Comfy Criminals on that album instead

WLRRR - Blue Skies Over Badlands.. sorry! i TRIED getting into it.. theres like 20 sec i like.. but the other 8.40 i dont. and Hopeless.. is OKAAAY.. you just gotta be in the perky mood.

Edited by NationofCool

on underdogs i really couldn't stand invasion 1. on beautiful midnight, load me up didn't do anything for me. on audio of being, carmelina and tripoli were rather irritating. avalanche i'd say double life. and on white light, i give it to little terror.

every name is my name.. i don't think i've ever listened to it all the way through.. fantastic lyrics, but fucking boring.

in a world called catastrophe

there are some other annoying songs, but i don't uually skip them (most of them are on WLRRR.. the other albums are damn near flawless)

I've never particularly warmed to IaWCC, but I'll listen to it if it's on. Some songs that I didn't like at first but eventually loved:

Rico

Prime Time Deliverance

I miss New Wave

Little terror

Song for the girl

...pretty much what everyone else has been saying.

i hear ya rosie. i read that he wrote it for his wife and i was never able to fully enjoy it afterwards..

and i love load me up. pumps me!

I think that it's sweet that he wrote if for his wife, but it's such a fucking sappy song. Especially the Nahhhhhh NAHHH nahhh NAHHAHAH!!!!LOLLO!LOPH part.

*shudder*

PS. Prime Time Deliverance is amazing, as is I Miss New Wave, fools.