erikjw17

Disliked Mg Songs

I'm not saying i hate these 2 songs, but i certainly don't like them much... "Carmalina" and "In A World Called..." From the moment i heard Carmalina i thought it wasn't very good and with IAWCC i got tired of it fast and still skip it when i listen to Avalanche.

You guys are all scum... and this topic depresses me, we've had it a million times before.

I like very song by MG because I am true MG fan... unlike you ungrateful bastards...

lol, sry............ *cough* not.

I disagree. It's one thing to be a fan it's another thing to be a smart smart. It's ok to say that you don't like certain songs. Saying something like "you guys aren't true fans because all of his songs are awsome" just shows that you are Matt Good whore that's infatuated with him.

As for the songs I don't like, they include:

Strangest One of All

Invasion 1

Double Life

We're So Heavy

Little Terror

Of course, these are only compared to other Matt Good songs.

You guys are all scum... and this topic depresses me, we've had it a million times before.

I like very song by MG because I am true MG fan... unlike you ungrateful bastards...

lol, sry............ *cough* not.

I disagree. It's one thing to be a fan it's another thing to be a smart smart. It's ok to say that you don't like certain songs. Saying something like "you guys aren't true fans because all of his songs are awsome" just shows that you are Matt Good whore that's infatuated with him.

Agreed

There're quite a lot of songs I dislike, or never did like, but I'll just name the main ones. I never did like Truffle Pigs, I, The Throw Away, My Out of Style is Coming Back, or Put Out Your Lights. I can't say I'm a big fan of Little Terror or Deep Six either.

not so big on We're So Heavy. but of course i still see some redeeming qualities in it.

We're So Heavy is actually one of my favourites. It's interesting to see how different people's opinions are.

As for songs I don't like, there aren't really any. There are ones I don't like as much as the others and they are: Every Name Is My Name, Strangest One Of All, Rico, Anti-Pop

and My Life As A Circus Clown.