Rage Against The Machine Or Audioslave

Which Band to like more Rage Against the Machine or Audioslave  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Band to like more Rage Against the Machine or Audioslave

• Rage Against the Machine
    • Audioslave
    • Both are Amazing

Oh man, there is no competition.

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE is one of my alltime favourite bands and I am still enraged (no pun intended, seriously) that they are no more. Grrr...

Audioslave is okay. I don't really enjoy Chris Cornell's voice too much, but the musical portion of it is good, cause it reminds me of Rage (obviously). But still, Audioslave will never be even close to what Rage is/was. They will always live in the shadows of RATM.

i think bolth bands are very kickass...

again its very hard to pick a winner for me...i love bolth bands

I thought that some of rages songs were a little rappy for me but at the same time i think that audioslave dosent have the same kind of energy that rage had

bolth are kickass...thats what i voted for

I appear to be in the minority by saying i like Audioslave better than Rage! It was a close call, but i picked Audioslave because i thought which album would i want to listen to most and it was there's. I have all 4 of RATM's albums but i have to be in the right mood to listen to them while i could listen to Audioslave any time. In fact, i think its one of the best albums of the last 2 or 3 years.

i just thought of something... Soundgarden should have been included in this!! If they were, then they woul've been my pick.

Edited by mcgarnicle19

Okay, I'm just gonna say it:

Rage just makes one song, changes it around a few times while screaming something different, and boom, they have a new album.

At least the Audioslave album has some variety. If you've heard on Rage song, you've heard them all.