no yu begin wher i end

Different 'AoB' Versions

Which colour of 'Audio of Being' do you own?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour of 'Audio of Being' do you own?

• Black
    • White
    • Gray

OK, well, I own 4 copies.

All three colours in Limited Edition with booklet, still sealed, and one extra white one, because that's what I happened to grab.

"Kept in the Dark" that this was a shamless promotional item? Fuck no. I had 100% disposable income, and I certainly had no trouble disposing of it...

to clear up confusion: all 3 colours came with the lyric booklet, and there were only 25,000 produced. 20,000 with AOB in the black cardboard box thingy (no matter what the colour of the cover), and 5000 were shipped with At Last There Is Nothing Left To Say during the same period.

i got the white one with the lyric book. i liked black more, but figured white would be easier to sign whenever i have the chance to get it done ;)

I have a black LE cover with a grey CD cover on the inside, with the lyrics book. The lyrical booklet is awesome. I also have a while non-LE, which was my first copy of the album.

Edited by Jay

*runs and checks her copy*

Ok, I have white with the lyric book. I don't think I had a reason for choosing, I just grabbed one. I just remember driving over to the mall on my lunch break to get it and blasting it in my car while going to Value Village. Why I remember a random thing like that but not the colour I bought is beyond me.

[fangirl] All I need is white and I'll have "kept in the dark" [\fangirl]

I have the ltd.ed. disc with the black outer case, and the grey disc, and then have the regular black and grey versions.

I scratched two of them to hell - I listened to the damn thing so much that I needed to restock.

to clear up confusion: all 3 colours came with the lyric booklet, and there were only 25,000 produced. 20,000 with AOB in the black cardboard box thingy (no matter what the colour of the cover), and 5000 were shipped with At Last There Is Nothing Left To Say during the same period.

i got the white one with the lyric book. i liked black more, but figured white would be easier to sign whenever i have the chance to get it done ;)

I have the white one, and I didn't get a lyric booklet.