S.M.B.2004

Bush Visits Canada

you should move there to protest... i'm sure there have been some protets planned for that day, to call him nazi, to shout at him and call him killer... if i was in Canada, i'd definetely go there to shout at him as much as I could...

you should move there to protest... i'm sure there have been some protets planned for that day, to call him nazi, to shout at him and call him killer... if i was in Canada, i'd definetely go there to shout at him as much as I could...

The impression we make here is what counts. The administration is not going to listen to protesters from Canada (we know that from the lead-up to the Iraq war). The world has to make Americans open their eyes...well just more than half. It may be the beginning of small steps that lead Americans to place pressure on their government unseen since the Vietnam War.

The impression we make here is what counts. The administration is not going to listen to protesters from Canada (we know that from the lead-up to the Iraq war). The world has to make Americans open their eyes...well just more than half. It may be the beginning of small steps that lead Americans to place pressure on their government unseen since the Vietnam War.

one way to make Americans concious of what they are doing and open their eyes is protesting, making them realize that they are becoming "isolated" in their international politics policies... and one way is protesting, shouting out that you don't agree with him and his administration and way of doing things...

i dont think he's gonna be willing to coming to spain (relationships with spain are not in a good moment right now since the new government's troops in Iraq withdrawal) but if for any remote reason he planned to come to spain, he would FOR SURE listen to Spaniards protesting and telling him what we really think about his way of doing things

ne ways, just an opinion and a possibility...

one way to make Americans concious of what they are doing and open their eyes is protesting, making them realize that they are becoming "isolated" in their international politics policies... and one way is protesting, shouting out that you don't agree with him and his administration and way of doing things...

I totally agree. If bush realizes that the peoples of each foreign country he visits expresses there unpleasentness with the bush administration then they might realize the there hated amongst the world population.

but in reference to your previous post i doubt that calling him nazi and a killer will have any effect

It cant hurt...

Well let's hope some progress gets made towards opening the border back up to lumber and cattle because that's a big Canada/U.S. issue right now. Martin said that that's one of his big issues to deal with the US right now, but most likely the biggest topic of discussion will be Missle Defence.

Edited by unspoken

I totally agree. If bush realizes that the peoples of each foreign country he visits expresses there unpleasentness with the bush administration then they might realize the there hated amongst the world population.

but in reference to your previous post i doubt that calling him nazi and a killer will have any effect

It cant hurt...

yes, christian, i agree with you 100%

Its a little too far for me to go. But if anyone does you should make a giant sign that says

"Hey American neighbours, its time to prune your shrub"

or

"American bush sucks! Give me Canadian beaver anyday"

or

"Warning consuming American bush will lead to blidness, stupidity, war mongering and eventual death"

I'm afeared. I live (and work) a few blocks from Parliament. There are notices posted about protest marches to the US embassy regarding withdrawal of US troops in Iraq (tomorrow I think?), but I haven't seen anything that seemed more specifically related to Nov. 30th... i've been in a bit of a personal tragedy bubble - time to crawl out to face one of the biggest 'bad men' of them all.

I DO really hope you Canadians show that fucking Bush that you don't agree with the massacre and the destruction he's carrying out in Iraq...

if he just came to Spain to hear what we really think about him and all he's doing...