Crusader

Spongebob The Movie

lol its kinda sad but when I was working w/ this friend of mine on a large school project whenever we started to get frustrated w/ each other we'd just sing in the middle of the lab the lyrics to the opening credits. Then we'd both laugh and it'd be all good again ;)

So I'm sure we're going to go see it

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

Oh, and what, when you see a pretty girl in a movie, you just close your eyes and listen to all the intelligent things she's saying?

Yes, I happen to appreciate attractive people. What's wrong with that? It's human nature.

What's really weird is when I find myself attracted to guys I don't find attractive, like Russell Crowe. I think it's like an instinct thing, like "Ah, yes. he is a strong, rugged male. He will produce strong, healthy offspring." It sound weird, but all of my girl friends find they have the same thing.

lol...i can understand that all purely physical attraction is based off instinct...and there is nothing wrong with that....i have seen movies purely for the eye candy....i am a guy, and thus to a certain degree a slave to my penis

lol yeah i got that too...i mean the lion king was the best of the mopvie disney made (except maybe tron)...best cartoon then...then they go and make a movie that essentially butchers it....seems kinda dumb

Yeah, I wouldn't want to watch. One of my friends was trying to get me to watch Lion King 1 1/2, and after about 5 minutes I just couldn't do it anymore.

I thought Timon and Pumba were just really close friends until I saw that movie.