saturnine

Does Anybody Have The Amnesty Soccer Jersey?

I take it you havent purchased anything from the GAP.. I swear, that store is such a ripoff!

And, I think it's funny that the amnest jerserys were LIMITED quantity (100 in total) and yet theyre still available.. at least when I last checked. I like how it looks though.. but I'd want the mgb blue saoccer jersey! Blue jersey looked better than the white one.. although the design for the amnesty is pretty darn nifty.

Edited by NationofCool

how does it look in person?

I would say it looks pretty good...although someone went and wrote their autograph on it ;).

Honestly though, it's pretty nice. As you can see with the tag still attached, I haven't worn mine yet and I ordered mine the day they were available. The "Matt Good" circle logo on the chest seems a little cheap, but all in all it's a nice jersey.

post-2-1101081927.jpg

you would if you were a sports fan, methinks. my team canada jersey was $100.. aside from that, though..

touché. I support Birmingham City Football Club (premiership football team). I just got their new official strip, £40.00. I'm wearing it right now, and it's sweet.

www.bcfc.com

Please don't mock me since my team is near the bottom of the table. It's easy to support a team that wins every week (Manchester United or Arsenal), it takes a real man to support a team that struggles to stay afloat (the bottom 3 places in the table are the drop zone, the teams there at the end of the season get relegated to division one).

Peace

Please don't mock me since my team is near the bottom of the table.  It's easy to support a team that wins every week (Manchester United or Arsenal), it takes a real man to support a team that struggles to stay afloat (the bottom 3 places in the table are the drop zone, the teams there at the end of the season get relegated to division one).

Peace

I support Arsenal and Glasgow Rangers. It's been a while since either struggled. You're totally right though. Support your team no matter what.

I spent about $90 on my Rangers jersey and $75 on the Arsenal one.

Edited by panic button

;) Well at least you don't support the villains.

Peace

Aston Villa? Ahahahaha. God no.

Note: I also consider Man U and Celtic to be vilains, so if you mean them, no to that as well.