Matt

My Old High School Had A Commercial Filmed In It..

A new "Nintendo" commercial was filmed at my old high school. I think it's for the "Metroid Prime 2" game... it's the one where the girl is walking around the hall before she ends up in one of the cafeterias...

Edited by Matt

I can't go anywhere without seeing a film shoot. One day this year, I didn't have class, because they rented out the whole school to be filmed at. Another time, I was going to the library to study before class, and the library was closed for filming. I've only been going there for 3 months and I've seen 8 shoots going on there. I find it quite a pain in the ass.

lol...who walks when they have a choice?

my elemntary school is adjacent to an older highschool which was put out of commision prior to my birth....however that school has often been a set...october sky was filmed in part there (i have seen that movie far too many times)...they also filmed a lot of XFiles there (my class was allowed to go and watch the filming)...my house is also near the old crane toilets warehouse which is now occaisonally used as a filme studio/warehouse deally....and one movie shot 7 or 8 years ago involed a good deal of pyrotechnics...and a car being blown apart on north road (a street very close to my home)....cool stuff