Guest acrobate

What's The New Album You Just Can't Wait To Hear?

I highly doubt finger eleven will have a new album out in 2005. They're just finishing a tour right now and then they are going to start writing for a new album, so the process will take a while. I hope when they do put out a new album that it includes a studio version of Unspoken, as that song is amazing and should have been on the self-titled album.

System of a Down. I heard there was going to be two albums, one called Hypnotize and one called Mesmerize.

System Of A Down is the one I'm most excited for, without a doubt. And two albums? Wow, that sounds awesome. Any tenative release date? Jenny is impatient.

Sweet, another 30stm fan!!

Mostly:

System of a down

mars volta

i didn't know mudvayne, tool, nin and him and our lady peace were going to have new albums, but i'm looking to them.

Tool was supposed to come out last june, or so the voice in the radio told m last march...

System of a Down. I heard there was going to be two albums, one called Hypnotize and one called Mesmerize.

System Of A Down is the one I'm most excited for, without a doubt. And two albums? Wow, that sounds awesome. Any tenative release date? Jenny is impatient.

This is from the Metro:

System of a Down - Hypnotize - January 25, 2005

I can't wait....

2005 will have a ridiculous number of great albums coming out.

Tool, Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down, The Mars Volta, Trail of Dead, Queens of the Stone Age, Type O Negative, Mudvayne, Foo Fighters, and more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

I'm impatiently waiting for Fiona Apple's new album. Apparently it's been finished since 2003!! But her record label won't release it. Haven't really been able to find much info on it.

grumblecomplainbitchmoan

I'm a bad man, but when my friend offered to send me the new mars volta cd, i could not resist. it is sooooooooo incredible. The last song goes on for a total of 31 minutes. Only 5 tracks, but trust me, It's fantastic.

I'm looking forward to the new OLP cd mostly. I am a big OLP fan and really, this cd is really important. I need to know whether or not the band's going to evolve, or stay with the whole gravity-esque poppish sound.