S.E. Hardy

Harry Potter 3

The best part of the movie?  The very end with that horrible shot of Harry's open mouth.  Excellent.

Damn it, Eckx, you can't just go and steal my favourite part!

Jeez!

I hated that movie. The worst of the 3. The directing was terrible (you could tell it wasn't Chris Columbus). I just didn't like it.

Praise Crod it wasn't Columbus. I thought this one was much better done then the previous two. Excepting the very end, of course. I don't know what the hell that was (but it was bloody awesome). The music was grand, the acting was less ... uptight, and the Dementors made me happy.

Anyway, PoA is my absolute favouritest of all the Harry Potter novels, so maybe that's why I liked this movie so much.

Edited by miss_fortune

Anyway, PoA is my absolute favouritest of all the Harry Potter novels, so maybe that's why I liked this movie so much.

I'm more of a Goblet kinda guy. Hermo-ninny.

ok that guy/site is by far the most scary thing I have ever encountered on the internet...

Itch, let's e-mail him.

you know what i find even more strange than the fact that guy is counting down days seconds etc.?

the fact that he is counting down to hermione granger's birthday and not ewmma watsons... he even got her name and actual birthday wrong on the site, which really confuses me. i mean,there is somethignjust really wrong with this guy.

so altogether i would just like to say that emma is awesome, and if none of you else realize it,then its just more emma for anton and me

p.s. yay

Edited by firestorm701