Claire

New Mg Merchandise

Guest acrobate

I want the poster in which he's sitting in the escalator! It wasn't on sale at the Montreal show. I want it very badly! And the hoodie also looks very nice.

I bought the mens zip hoodie...it's one of the softest hoodies I've ever owned. Though the Avalanche hoodie I have is a much higher quality. That hoodie is alsmost two years old and gets worn more than any other item of clothing I own. I noticed that they were selling them again on this past tour this fall, but they must have chnaged manufacturer's because they aren't as thick as they were in 2003.

I bought two of those posters when he toured this summer. It's double sided, so I (being the completist that I am) had to have two. I have a wall full of MG(Band) posters....just added the Put Out Your Lights Tour poster to the mix.

Awesome.

Edited by Nearfantastica

The poster's double-sided??? What's on the other side? I guess I'll have to check on ebay to get it.

the cover art for WLRRR is on the other side, as well as a picture of Matt in blue/green light with his eyes down. It's nice.

I think the same image was used as an advertisment on the back of a Chart magazine around the time the album was released.

Guest acrobate

Oh, yeah, I have seen that. Still, it's nicer than the Avalanche tour poster. However, someone told me that the picture used on his section homepage at www.maplemusic.com had been made as a poster. Can somebody confirm that?

The poster's double-sided??? What's on the other side? I guess I'll have to check on ebay to get it.

the cover art for WLRRR is on the other side, as well as a picture of Matt in blue/green light with his eyes down. It's nice.

I think the same image was used as an advertisment on the back of a Chart magazine around the time the album was released.

So, basically, it's just like the album itself?

i found my brown "content head heart lungs" t-shirt lost a lot of color in the wash, still looks awesome though, and also if anyone could give me some insight to what content head heart lungs means it would be greatly appreciated

I believe its a mix between his old (web)site Design (the content part) and the lyrics from Everything Is Automatic

i found my brown "content head heart lungs" t-shirt lost a lot of color in the wash, still looks awesome though, and also if anyone could give me some insight to what content head heart lungs means it would be greatly appreciated

I believe its a mix between his old (web)site Design (the content part) and the lyrics from Everything Is Automatic

Also, when you wear the shirt, it's describing the content of your body.