spieslikeus

Matt's Latest Blog - "halifax Incident" ?

From his BLOG:

I removed the last entry. It should be available to everyone sometime tomorrow. The same post contained a comment about an incident that took place at my last show in Halifax. You might know it as…

”The Halifax Incident”

The woman involved in the incident e-mailed me repeatedly afterwards attempting to pass off a version of events that was far more fantasy than reality. If anyone’s really interested in listening to exactly what I said while on stage, numerous fan sites host bootlegs of many live shows (I’m sure someone in the comments will drop a URL). I’m sure there’s one out there that captured the whole thing. That said, the level of my so called “ irrational belligerence” can be determined from it.

The woman was filming the performance, I would later learn, for use in a documentary film. Now, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that if you’re going to film a performer for use in any film, you get their permission first. It’s common courtesy. As for what happened after the show, I wasn’t there and thus cannot comment. My tour manager, Louisa Keys, relayed the details of the entire debacle to me afterwards.

One thing I take extreme offense to is the spreading or absolute falsehoods regarding “girls loitering around trailer’s”, especially when I don’t have a trailer and my wife and I were on the tour bus that night watching a movie (after I spent some time signing things for fans at the bus door, which I do after every show). Lies of this nature speak volumes about both the mental state and the motivation of those that would invent such things.

-------------------------------------------------------

???

anyone know?

curious what URL would explain this...

that would be fantabulous.

if u could get the mp3 i mean.

thanks for answering my query so promptyly crusader! youre good at what you do

dunno where i was during the first week of november tho, when this was first discussed.

thanks again