Sign in to follow this  
HoboFactory

The Truth Is Out There

Took this shot for an assignment, caught something I didn't expect, I'm not a UFO believer though.

Top left:

DSC000872.jpg

Nope no sarcasm....

As for dirt on my camera, I dunno, it's possible, but if that's what it was it would occur in other shots too, it doesn't however. The people I showed it to here all say that it's a bird, specifically a crow, but doesn't really look like one to me. Weird.

looks like a ufo to me

infact is it.

its unidentified, its flying, and im pretty sure its an object.

looks like a ufo to me

infact is it.

its unidentified, its flying, and im pretty sure its an object.

Yep.

Good shot by the way.

Expect people in suits with sunglasses to take you away after showing this picture.

i think its just a "foo fighter"...NF money to anyone dorky enough to tell me where that comes from!

There's another one to the right of the net.

i think its just a "foo fighter"...NF money to anyone dorky enough to tell me where that comes from!

Aren't those just glowing spheres of light of some kind?? Or crappy musicians, maybe??

no and yes....but not what i was looking for....

I recall some stories about pilots in WW2 first encountering the phenomenon, and were at first frightened of it. Is that a little better??

BINGO...yep its from WW2 pilots!

Proof that the UFO literature I read back in 7th grade actually stuck, although if it's only purpose is answering questions in message boards, I'm left wondering was it worth the time spent....hmmm.

maybe....i get bored and watch documentairies....and one of them was on roswell....it was interesting and rife with heresy

Well all that stuff can be really interesting, it's almost a shame it's mostly BS.

its weird.

even if you proved that it is an untouched picture and that you didn't plant the 'ufo' and nothing can account for it, they'd still find a way to say it's fake and you made it all up.

You're probably right, but it doesn't much matter, I don't believe in aliens or flying saucers, the thing looks interesting, but it's probably just a plane that I caught at weird angle. If it'd been anything else I probably would have taken note of it as I was taking the picture; and a little plane would probably not have caught my attention, that's why I guess it didn't even notice it there until looking at the pic.