star69

Mg Christmas Album

Yeah but Matts version of Christmas music would be way better then the stuff my mom has.

Some of it's good, I'm not religious, but I just think Christmas as being the time where you thank people for what they have done for you in that year. You might not celebrate it on the same day or days but it's all about giving back.

So it’d be better if he called it a holiday album and picked songs from all kinds of cultures.

Can people grow up and stop posting stupidness please. What kind of thread says "MG Christmas Album," followed with an opening post that says "Losers." Stop trying to get people's god damn attention and then shunning them completely.

EDIT: I had to take out the profanity.

Edited by NationofCool

I guess if MG was more politically correct the lyric would be:

"The Holidays are for shopping and the shopping god is everthing"

or there could just be a Jewish version"

"Hannukah is for minorah lighting and the lighting god is everything"

or something.... something catchy...

Matt Good would bastardize Christmas just like everything else he touches. I think his biggest regret is that he didn't beat Plato to his penning of "The Republic." Of course he would have made it seem more like Fight Club or War of the Worlds...

Season with Genocide to taste.

I think that's terrible to think if you want to be politically correct.. you have to say "happy holidays."

I'm not Christian or anything, but I think it's so god damn stupid, that everyone is whining because they call the December vacation time, Christmas. It's a fuckin joke, "You have to call it holidays so you dont offend anyone." Why the fuck dont we just go to the Islamic community during Eid or the Africans who celebrate Kwanzaa and tell them to fuckin say "happy holidays," during their respective holidays instead. People cannot even celebrate their own religious holidays without other groups being offended. I dont understand how religious people can complain when a Christian or Catholic says Merry Christmas to them.. but it's okay to go and take a 4 day holiday during Good Friday and Easter weekend. If someone wishes me well for their holiday, I wouldnt take offense, I'd be thankful that they are spreading the joy from their religious holiday onto me. Since when did Merry Christmas become a fuckin' insult?? Like I said, I'm not Christian, nor do I celebrate Christmas, but if someone says Merry Christmas to me, I'll smile and wish them a Merry Christmas. If someone says Eid Mubarak to me, I'll say it back to them with a smile. It goes for any religious holiday. Sorry for the rant, and Maverick I am not insinuating anything towards you, so I hope you dont get offended or feel I am taking a stab at you.

I think that's terrible to think if you want to be politically correct.. you have to say "happy holidays."

I'm not Christian or anything, but I think it's so god damn stupid, that everyone is whining because they call the December vacation time, Christmas. It's a fuckin joke, "You have to call it holidays so you dont offend anyone." Why the fuck dont we just go to the Islamic community during Eid or the Africans who celebrate Kwanzaa and tell them to fuckin say "happy holidays," during their respective holidays instead. People cannot even celebrate their own religious holidays without other groups being offended. I dont understand how religious people can complain when a Christian or Catholic says Merry Christmas to them.. but it's okay to go and take a 4 day holiday during Good Friday and Easter weekend. If someone wishes me well for their holiday, I wouldnt take offense, I'd be thankful that they are spreading the joy from their religious holiday onto me. Since when did Merry Christmas become a fuckin' insult?? Like I said, I'm not Christian, nor do I celebrate Christmas, but if someone says Merry Christmas to me, I'll smile and wish them a Merry Christmas. If someone says Eid Mubarak to me, I'll say it back to them with a smile. It goes for any religious holiday. Sorry for the rant, and Maverick I am not insinuating anything towards you, so I hope you dont get offended or feel I am taking a stab at you.

1. As for the quoted material: that guy's a complete fucking idiot... not that I expect a whole lot more around these parts.

2. I can't fucking believe this went for 2 pages. Shit.