Mr. Chips

Your Favourite Matthew Good Quotes

Here's where you can quote matthew good.

My favourite quote would have to be:

"People love to get all worked up about absolutely anything that they can sink their teeth into. And once they get all worked up about something it's all anyone can talk about"-Mg

Lets hear yours.

"If you're gonna fucking throw things I'm gonna fucking leave. That hit me right in the fucking head. Why don't you come up here on the stage and we could fucking talk about it."

"Are you guys like part of some sort of fucking pinhead convention?"

"Did I just call him Stockwell Gay?"

"For as little as 16 cents a day you could help someone less fortunate than yourself look better....help us fight for a better looking, less intelligible future."

"Who here doesn't own the book? Leave."

"If you line up Creed, Three Doors Down, Staind, Nickelback and Default you've got the same band."

"I don't need you to like my book. I just need you to buy it."

MG quote:

"You hate our fucking band... I don't care."

that was classic... just shows that he's bigger and better than all those moron bands who make such a big deal over the fact that ppl just don't like their band cause they suck , like Nickelback who threatened to beat MG up in an alley... like, wtf... be a man you fucking moron. ..... lol, sry

It's not funny, but my favorite one is from his Oct. 29, 2003 blog, after Steven died:

"I'm going to go and buy myself a bottle of something, find a nice quiet rock somewhere in the hills, and have one last drink with Steve. And then, my life having been made better by knowing him, I'm going to go and live it."

Matt: "So Dave, did you do it all for the Nookie?"

Dave: "Well Matt, I have to say I did it all for the Nookie"

HAHAHA! when was this said?

with that, my favorite is not really a quote. just that T-shirt that said "I hear Matt Good's a real asshole" is #1 for me.

"While people in Iraq perish we go to the movies and wait for the final episode of Friends and I think that says a lot about how unbelievably controllable we have become. That those that speak out against what is currently going on should be considered crazy or should know when to shut up says a lot about how propagandized we’ve truly become."

I think I used this in an essay before ;)

"While people in Iraq perish we go to the movies and wait for the final episode of Friends and I think that says a lot about how unbelievably controllable we have become. That those that speak out against what is currently going on should be considered crazy or should know when to shut up says a lot about how propagandized we’ve truly become."

I think I used this in an essay before ;)

That's an awesome quote.

It's not funny, but my favorite one is from his Oct. 29, 2003 blog, after Steven died:

"I'm going to go and buy myself a bottle of something, find a nice quiet rock somewhere in the hills, and have one last drink with Steve. And then, my life having been made better by knowing him, I'm going to go and live it."

wow on that quote.

there's a few of them...

"i close my mouth now and i scream"

-->it gives me chills

actually....the whole At Last There's Nothing Left to Sayis like one big long quote that's awesome...

this one is for you Alex:

"crazy is a good word today..." ;)

there are more but i'm too tired to think of them now

"My dad always contended that kids could be raised so they don't turn out to be pretentious right wing religious ass holes but that was just dad"-mg

Basically that whole video about voting is great but that in particular!!

(S.E. Hardy @ Dec 2 2004, 06:28 PM)

who was steven? this is vaguely familiar to me but i can't remember who he was.

this one is for you Alex:

"crazy is a good word today..."

wow is it ever...;) Edited by a girl called catastrophe