S.E. Hardy

How Many Movies/Month?

On average, how many movies do you see in theatres per month?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. On average, how many movies do you see in theatres per month?

• 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10+

how do you guys afford stuff?

most suck, anyways...

Well, I don't really spend money on anything other than movies. As to the next part, yeah, most wide-release movies do suck, but I find that there are so many great indies around here that those are pretty much all I see.

how do you guys afford stuff?

most suck, anyways...

Well, I don't really spend money on anything other than movies. As to the next part, yeah, most wide-release movies do suck, but I find that there are so many great indies around here that those are pretty much all I see.

do you realize you're spending upwards of $1200 a year on movies?

Actually, this year, it was just a bit over $1000. But why not? I don't drink or do drugs, I don't travel, I don't entertain. I work, so what the hell else should I spend my money on. It's the only thing I really love doing, so I choose to spend my money one it.

Wow, some of you see whole lotta movies. I see maybe... 3 a year in theatres.

The three most recent movies i saw in theatres were The Bourne Supremacy, Farenheit 9/11 and LOTR3, in reverse chronological order (they were all first runs when i saw them). And i only saw those because they were free to me for various reasons.

Its a waste of time and money. Mostly money.

Yeah, same thing over here.

Although, if I can remember, the last three movies I saw in theatres were F 9/11, the Return of the King... and... uh... I don't know, maybe that movie with Vin Diesel when he was some anti-drug cop. It was so bad that I don't remember the name.

Though I do watch a few more movies at home.