Sign in to follow this  
no yu begin wher i end

Asshole News

wow that is some of the most ignorant shit i have ever written...and i mean SHIT....especially the theory of knowledge rant....guess what? the whole point of that class is to look at thinsg abstractly not to be an asshole....JESUS

This should piss of Maddox. I think you should e-mail him.

wow that is some of the most ignorant shit i have ever written...and i mean SHIT....especially the theory of knowledge rant....guess what? the whole point of that class is to look at thinsg abstractly not to be an asshole....JESUS

Haha try sitting through it for an hour, while only hearing basically how you know absolutely nothing.

Theory of Knowledge is a requisite part of IB, and as a student in the program, I can confirm: its not about being abstract and critical, its about being a bitter, aging hippie. The rant is right on. Next off, the site is not a copy of Maddox, but Maddox for someone intelligent, who also desires regular posts.

i still dont like the site...some of the other rants are pretty stupid or ignorant... for instance the beating up old people, wtf? i think someones grandparents forgot to buy him an xmas present...and the whole white people suck thing was racist on so many levels....and one of the few things that really bother me is serious racism...im aware the guy was probably (hopefully) joking about those topics....but still, what a deutchebag

Wow, this has got to be the most Maddox-Wanabee site in the world...

the only really funny thing in there was the "it's not rape, it's surpirse sex!" but that is kind of wrong...

Why does everyone think this site is a Maddox rip-off? Its not. The format is similar because its basic, popular and simple, and the content is completely different...I contest that everyone in here is a racist for focusing on the superficial similarities.