primetime_deliverance

Anyone Want These Songs?

Not sure how rare these are or anything, but I don't see them discussed very much, so if you want any of them, I'd be happy to email them to you. I'd upload to the hub, but it won't work for me.

-Casual Walks

-You Are Here

-Entresol

-The Bombmaker (is especially good)

-A Better Pain

-Dancing Invisible

-The Last Poem's Poet

-Close

-End Song

Anyways, hopefully those help your collections some.

Edited by primetime_deliverance

Jenny that's a pretty irresistible offer you're making ;)

The songs are on their way soon, but I'm just wondering how large of an attachment can I send to people with hotmail accounts.. cause the file is like 20 megs total.

------

edit:

Must be too big a file, it doesn't want to send.

Add me on msn and its all yours.. [email protected]

Or you can give me your address and I'll mail them to you for the small charge of a trillion billion dollars. in cash, please.

Edited by primetime_deliverance

Theyre all still available on Kazaa and most P2Ps, i got about 95% of his demos from it

i can't find anything on Kazaa, i get the 'remote' message on rare songs. Email has been the only way i get rare stuff

I'll take Dancing Invisible and Last Poet's Poem off your hands, if you don't mind. And if it's a good copy of Entresol, that would be appreciated as well. I am getting pretty close to getting all the Pre-MGB stuff, or at least whats on the NF lyrics page.

Almost forgot my email. [email protected]

I've deleted quite a bit of my stuff off the computer, but i've got Close, If Bird's Don't Fly Straight, South of Summer, Whispering in the Dark, and Message to God if anyone wants them.

Edited by Akarik

I'll take Dancing Invisible and Last Poet's Poem off your hands, if you don't mind. And if it's a good copy of Entresol, that would be appreciated as well. I am getting pretty close to getting all the Pre-MGB stuff, or at least whats on the NF lyrics page.

i can hook you up, do you have an email?

i can hook you up, do you have an email?

Can you hook me up too? I'm looking for all old Matt Good stuff. Thanks a bunch! [email protected]