no yu begin wher i end

This Is What John Kerry Did A Few Days Ago

Every leader submits an idea for other countries, Kerry has his so does Bush. Even the Soviets had theirs during the Cold War. I don't understand why you are bringing imperialism into theis because Bush doesn't want to colonize Canada or do anything of the sort...He's not trying to eliminate the Canadian way of life. Even Missile Defence wouldn't do that to us.

There wasn't a vote to go to war. The vote was to authorize Bush to use the threat of war to intimidate Saddam Hussein into letting weapons inspectors back into Iraq, and it worked. The inspectors were let back into the country. It was Bush who jumped the gun and didn't let them finish their work. Not to mention the shitty planning (or lack thereof) for the peace (or lack thereof) afterwards. The senators aren't to blame for this: it's all the Bush administrations.

The fact that you said "flip flop" leads me to believe you've gotten information from a right wing news source such as Fox News.  I guess we should make fun of him for "looking french".

PS - If you haven't seen "Outfoxed", then the above joke may be lost on you.  But this is intended as  a good humoured remark.  Oh, and try and see "Outfoxed", it's great.

Wow, you can't accuse me of only watching right winged news station simply because I used 'flip flop'. Everything you've said against Bush leads me to beleive you only watch left wing news stations such as CNN. There are no unbiased broadcast companies out there. Yes, I know Bush has changed his mind on things as well, but not as critical and rapidly as Kerry has in the past.

CNN is left-wing?

That's a new one. I've only ever heard American conservatives who watch FOX News say that.

I don't mean to be insulting, but CNN is anything but a left-wing, anti-Bush political agenda.

George Bush Flip Flops!

Bush is against campaign finance reform; then he's for it.

Bush is against a Homeland Security Department; then he's for it.

Bush is against a 9/11 commission; then he's for it.

Bush is against an Iraq WMD investigation; then he's for it.

Bush is against nation building; then he's for it.

Bush is against deficits; then he's for them.

Bush is for free trade; then he's for tariffs on steel; then he's against them again.

Bush is against the U.S. taking a role in the Israeli Palestinian conflict; then he pushes for a "road map" and a Palestinian State.

Bush is for states right to decide on gay marriage, then he is for changing the constitution.

Bush first says he'll provide money for first responders (fire, police, emergency), then he doesn't.

Bush first says that 'help is on the way' to the military ... then he cuts benefits

Bush-"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. Bush-"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care.

Bush claims to be in favor of the environment and then secretly starts drilling on Padre Island.

Bush talks about helping education and increases mandates while cutting funding.

Bush first says the U.S. won't negotiate with North Korea. Now he will

Bush goes to Bob Jones University. Then say's he shouldn't have.

Bush said he would demand a U.N. Security Council vote on whether to sanction military action against Iraq. Later Bush announced he would not call for a vote

Bush said the "mission accomplished" banner was put up by the sailors. Bush later admits it was his advance team.

Bush was for fingerprinting and photographing Mexicans who enter the US. Bush after meeting with Pres. Fox, he's against it.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushflipflops.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A...anguage=printer

http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/dynamic...ain646142.shtml

"flip-flop"

is derived from electronics. A flip flop is a construction of logic gates such that it has two states (on and off) and can hold either state indefinitely. A state change can be triggered by the set and clear pins on the FF.

Peace

I would hardly describe Kerry as a "good" man, both Bush and Kerry have there downfalls, infact voteing for either of them isnt a real choice, Kerry is a conservative democrat, and Bush is a extreamly fundamentalist Republican. Kerry would not have stopped the Iraq war if put into office he had said that, he had an alternative plan which I felt was better, but the amount of casualties would hardly be lower. Urban warfare is probably the most dangerous type of fighting the U.S. has ever had to deal with. I think what we really need now is action, no more talk, making both Canadian and United States governments more accountable is something the general population needs to get more active in. If you arent turned on by politics, politics will turn on you. And so ends Supercanuk's Rant.

I would hardly describe Kerry as a "good" man, both Bush and Kerry have there downfalls, infact voteing for either of them isnt a real choice, Kerry is a conservative democrat, and Bush is a extreamly fundamentalist Republican. Kerry would not have stopped the Iraq war if put into office he had said that, he had an alternative plan which I felt was better, but the amount of casualties would hardly be lower. Urban warfare is probably the most dangerous type of fighting the U.S. has ever had to deal with. I think what we really need now is action, no more talk, making both Canadian and United States governments more accountable is something the general population needs to get more active in. If you arent turned on by politics, politics will turn on you. And so ends Supercanuk's Rant.

Actually, John Kerry is one of the most liberal Senators in recent years, outdone only by Teddy Kennedy.

But as far as the wide spectrum of politics goes, Kerry's still to the right of centre, although not a "conservative Democrat".

But as far as the wide spectrum of politics goes, Kerry's still to the right of centre, although not a "conservative Democrat".

What are you basing that assertion on?

Well, for one thing, there are very few politicians that are actually to the right of centre as far as social/economic issues go. Dennis Kucinich is the only one that comes to mind.

But as far as "mainstream politics" goes, Kerry has relatively libearl views, pro-choice... he's from massachussetts, you know.

There was a study done of members of the U.S. senate done awhile ago, and Kerry came out to being the fourth most Liberal... and how convenient I can't ven remember the name of the organization that did it.

is possible to solve all of world hunger

toad we wouldnt have world hunger if those pple lived were the fucking food is. for christ sakes the live in a fucking desert. dont send the food and water. send the U-Hauls and luggage so they can get the fuck outta the goddamn desert.

What i meant by conservative democrat was that he was right of centre lol But i do see how saying "conservative democrat" is illusive ;)

is possible to solve all of world hunger

toad we wouldnt have world hunger if those pple lived were the fucking food is. for christ sakes the live in a fucking desert. dont send the food and water. send the U-Hauls and luggage so they can get the fuck outta the goddamn desert.

That's perhap one of the stupidest and most narrow-minded posts I've ever seen on this bored. I hope you're just joking.

Also, please read your posts first. It's kinda hard to take somone seriously when letters are missing from every other word.