• The Godfather trilogy
    • Back To The Future Trilogy
    • Star Wars
    • Lord Of The Rings
    • Alien Trilogy
    • Die Hard Trilogy
    • Indiana Jones Trilogy
    • Other

I love Indiana Jones. I remember that I never used to like Raiders of the Lost Arc - I think I thought it was boring. But my boyfriend and I watched it when we were home for Christmas and it is so much better!!! I think part of it is that I understood it alot more and there were parts that I totally didn't remember.

Star Wars all the way. Was a toss up between that and LOTR for me, love the stories of both and think both had pretty ground breaking special effects. Don't really care much for mob movies, i mean i like them, but not my favorite movies.

And for your information i live in the UPSTAIRS of my parents house, not the basement, and ONLY in the summers and some weekends! so ha!

Great....I have to choose between LOTR and Indiana Jones...

I would choose LOTR, only because I did not care for temple of doom, even though Radiers of the Lost Ark, and The Last Crusade are 2 of my favorite movies.

EDIT: How can Star Wars be considered a trilogy? There are a total of 6 movies.

Edited by Audio of Being

If you're going to list American Pie up there, you might as list the Blade Trilogy and the Scream Trilogy as well. I mean, there all fine and dandy movies, but by no means the greatest trilogy of all time.

And, you don't even list Matrix? Yeah, the second and third were a bit of a let down, but still, it's a hell of a ride.

The only reason people still call Star Wars a trilogy is because the two parts were made and released so far apart. It's like the original trilogy and the crappy trilogy, but it is still considered all one story, and now that Episode III is out, the story has concluded. Therefore, I don't think you can continue to label the movies a trilogy. You have to count Episodes I-VI. And, just like the Matrix sequels brought down the story, so did Episodes I-III.

Thanks Lucas, you could have had the best story on film, but ya ruined it.

Alien had four movies, not three. While, five if you count Alien vs. Predetor. I don't. And, I also don't count 3 & 4, because they were awful.

After all of that, I'll have to vote LoTR...by far the greatest trilogy ever made. I felt all three were amazing on their own and tied together the whole story, which is what a series should do.

Yeah but many people ignore Alien 4 since it sucked so much. Also...Star Wars should be considered as two diff. trilogies since they were released so far apart. People who cannot come to terms with Episode 4-6 being the best trilogy of all time can simply piss off...nuff said.

p.s. runner up: LOTR

where the fuck is the matirx in that list!?