mgb7m3

manifestos

Where can I find these? And also there was a story that was broken into two part about this kid milton...it was really good but i never found where the other half of the story was. any ideas?

the story is call milton hadley... its in at last there i nothing left to say

I have saved the festo's for all eternity. I have a pdf on my hard drive as we speak. I'm going to upload it to my website, so that you can all download it. As the pdf states, I have done this so that the works can never be lost. If the work becomes distribute, then it cannot be lost.

I would appreciate some proof reading, there may be some errors which appear as artifacts of the import process. There is an url at the bottom or each page, I am aware that is it there, but I don't have the time nor patience to remove it (since it's a manual edit of every page) I could recapture, but to lazy, I believe the url gives the pdf a definite image of preservation, and also shows that I am in no way claiming the works as my own.

URL:

http://homepage.usask.ca/~jal423/PDF/MGManifestos.pdf

Peace

Edited by ToadMan

Acrobat Reader 5.0.5 - I have attempted to update but all Adobe updates tell me I have no applications installed that need updating.

"This file may contain newer information than this viewer can support. It may not open or display correctly. Adobe recommends that you update to the latest version of our products."

It opens, but purple dialog boxes appear on each page:

"All of the text on this page lacks a language specification. None of the elements or comments on this page are contained in the structure tree."

I can read titles, table of contents, headers, and footers, but the manifestos appear as oblong yellow blocks contained in purple frames.

Chances are if nobody else complained, it's either my version, or I'm an idiot, or both. I rarely use Acrobat.

Edited by Sparq

I'll take a look... I think when I was making it, I had a problem with the structure tree being build incorrectly... I'll see what I can do.

Peace

EDIT

I have done some work on this pdf, so please download away.

Peace

Edited by ToadMan