Sign in to follow this  
lcpja

Plans For The Holidays

Just curious to know what people's plans are for the holidays. It is just right around the corner.

I'm going to Toronto for my cousin's wedding and then to Sarnia Ontario for christmas with my grandparents. The rest of the time in Ontario will be spent in Niagara Falls, i can't wait to see the falls in the winter.

I'm spending new years with my boyfriend and his brother Cory and his fiance Miranda. Can't wait for that...i'm very excited.

This year my family has decided to give no gifts this year as the trip is everyone's gift. I think this is a great idea! So i'm only buy gifts for my boyfriend and 4 friends. Which is great because i hate shopping for christmas gifts...it is one of my pet peeves.

So let me hear your plans and what is on your wish list.

Well my family and I are going to Vancouver Island for Christmas. I seriously can not wait for that...ive been thinking about it constantly. My familys going to stay there till New Years Eve and im going back on Jan 8th. I get to visit with all my friends and family and such.

Gonna be good times...I have to spend alot of money on people this year though...but i can go easy on my family.

;)

Only plan is going home from school for the holidays. Probably spend a lot of time sleeping ;)

As for concrete plans i have none, i'll see what happens when it happens

Christmas will be with the family. I might go to my friend's cabin for New Years for some shenanigans.

Yes.

sarnia? guess who lives powerful close to sarnia.. me! thats when i quench my shopping thirsts...

i will hang out with friends on new years, and chill with the fam (and viktor) on christmas.

On the 20th, my sister is flying into LA, and we're going up to my mom's house (but she only lives about 50 miles north) and then on Christmas afternoon we're going to drive to San Diego (my favorite place to spend Christmas) and visit my Aunt. And for New Years, I'll go see a 10 pm movie, as is my custom, go in one year and come out the next.

i did the movie thing one year..

patch adams i think was the movie.

My mother actually got me started on it. Me and my sister and my mother went to a 10pm showing of Titanic, and I've gone every year since then.

Only plan is going home from school for the holidays. Probably spend a lot of time sleeping ;)

That's mostly what I had in mind for the holidays. That and shopping. Lots of shopping.

Edited by Born to Kill

Im moving to Narnia.

Can I come? ;)

I've always wanted to meet Aslan...

Edited by Born to Kill