That guy sounds like he has something crammed up his arse as he is trying to sing the vocals. It sounds like he's trying to get it all out to sound right but something from within is holding him back. That and his guitar work sounds gay...sounds like Fisher Price tuned his guitar.

Well for your information people, I am the guy that did this song.

Playing music is a hobby of mine. I'm not in a band, I'm not the best guitarist, I'm not the best singer, but I have fun doing it. I work with what I have. It's not a real official cover or some shit, it's just me trying to play a song and doing something that I enjoy. I'm not trying to pass it off as some amazing shit. It's actually only my second time using a multiple track program so it's a little screwed in some places, but yes at least I try. I try because I like Matthew Good Band, I like his songs, and I learn songs that I like. So I learned that one, and I recorded it. I record a lot of songs that I send to my friends and stuff. I'm not trying to pass myself off as Matthew Good or something, or better than him for that matter. I think you guys are looking way too far into it. I actually have visited this site before and someone left a note on my Xanga saying I should come here because they liked the recording. And seeing this thread was actually quite shocking. I've heard far worse than what I record on my own with just a guitar and a microphone.

I don't feel like posting here is something I would enjoy doing. If you hate it the song so much I will take it down so as not to subject you to it any longer, because it was just horribly bothering you guys. See ya.

LETS NOT BE A BUNCH OF FLAME SPEWING FAGS ABOUT THIS. ALL HE DID WAS RECORD HIS VOICE SINGING A SONG OF ONE OF HIS FAVORITE PERFORMERS, AND YOU METROSEXUAL CRACK FACES HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACTUALLY MAKE A THREAD ON THIS GUY WHO IS JUST SHOWING HIS INTERESTS AND HOBBIES TO THE INTERNET?

IN THE TIME IT TOOK ALL YOU FAGS TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT SOME RANDOM GUY SINGING ON THE INTERNET, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN OUT LOOKING FOR A JOB. ONCE YOU YOU HAVE A JOB, YOU COULD WORK. ONCE YOU WORK, YOU MAKE MONEY. ONCE YOU HAVE MONEY, YOU CAN GET PLASTIC SURGERY. ONCE YOU HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, YOU WON'T LOOK LIKE A GEEK. ONCE YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A GEEK, YOU FAGS MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND GET A GIRLFRIEND AND SPEND YOUR TIME DOING OTHER STUFF THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE POSTING BULLSHIT ON SOME GEEK INFESTED FORUM.

Umm, banned.

edit: I think everyone here's pretty much attached. Way to send your cronie out to yell at people for you Gomo. The people here just expressed their opinions about your singing.

fyi: I took a peek at the forum that guy was from. We fail in geek-parison ;).

Well now hasn't this spiraled out of control.

I will admit, a lot of people on this board are very over critical of the cover. I have a lot of respect for somebody who has the guts to put their work on the internet, where other people could so viciously criticize it.

In reference to KALIDEL (even though he's banned):

Except for his gratuitous insults I agree with him up to a point: "HE AUDACITY TO ACTUALLY MAKE A THREAD ON THIS GUY WHO IS JUST SHOWING HIS INTERESTS AND HOBBIES TO THE INTERNET?" Although I don't think the audacity is in making the thread, but more the negative direction this thread has taken. Oh and FYI most of the people here have jobs, or are studying in higher education.

I think that's all that is left to be said. If Gomo is still out there, I would like to apologize for the negativity of this thread. It started out unduly negative, and doesn't appear to have got any better.

Peace

lol, dammit... come back Gomo. We're just fucking around man... it's not our right to judge your stuff.. and obviously it will look bad compared to MG but hey, atleast you had the balls to express yourself... unlike a lot of others.

Anyways.... you look familiar, where are you from?

I didn't send Kalimdel to do anything. He did it because he likes to "UPHOLD THE HONOR OF HIS FRIENDS" which I respect and appreciate. He's a funny guy, and the great part about it is he's right. And our forum kicks ass and has for 5 years running.

But anyway no, I will not be staying. Frankly I just think the majority of people in here are wrong. It's fine to say something isn't good, but the reasons a lot of people gave were silly and I find that kinda funny. They forgot that I'm not a professional and I don't have professional recording equipment. And hey, it's not easy to synchonize everything with an amatuer program. I'd like to see any of them do better. I worked pretty hard on that recording and I shouldn't have to refrain from doing things like this just because I don't sound exactly like the guy who originally did it. "IT SUCKS BECAUSE IT ISN'T MG." Shut up. Go to sleep.