i agree, U2's early music is definitely their best, best i cant believe that some of you dont like All That You Can't Leave Behind, and How To Dismantle... has some amazing songs on it as well... ima start a poll to decide the best U2 album

by the way my favs are, in order

1. Achtung Baby

2. Joshua Tree

3. All That You Can't Leave Behind

4. Boy

5. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

however, my fav songs of all time are

Sunday Bloody Sunday, Discotheque, and I Will Follow

you deserve to die

how can the band with the highest percentage of listeners on the planet be overrated

explain that one

the band who had the first EVER million sold album

the band that has 11 full length albums, 2 best of's, and 6 ep's, that add up to a total of 446 songs, not counting b-sides, which were released on a second cd on the best of's

the band who is still pumping out amazing music 24 years after their debut album

the band that has given the most money to charity out of any other band in the world

the band that has an estimate worth 20 - 30 million dollars NORTH of 1 billion dollars

that right, U2 is worth 1.03 BILLION dollars

so no, they're not overated

Edited by firestorm701

Guest acrobate

I have been a U2 fan for over ten years. I have vivid memories of being 9 years old and lip-synching to "The Fly" and "Mysterious Ways"on the radio. The last two albums are great, but Bono's voice has changed so much I prefer the older albums, like Rattle and Hum. But they give great shows. Anybody going to see them on the next tour?

you deserve to die

how can the band with the highest percentage of listeners on the planet be overrated

explain that one

the band who had the first EVER million sold album

the band that has 11 full length albums, 2 best of's, and 6 ep's, that add up to a total of 446 songs, not counting b-sides, which were released on a second cd on the best of's

the band who is still pumping out amazing music 24 years after their debut album

the band that has given the most money to charity out of any other band in the world

the band that has an estimate worth 20 - 30 million dollars NORTH of 1 billion dollars

that right, U2 is worth 1.03 BILLION dollars

so no, they're not overated

limp bizkit has millions of fans.... millions and millions of fans..

so because the majority of people apparently like u2, that makes them somehow more worthy of praise?

and they release a lot of songs and are still making music.. and that somehow makes them wortht? there's a shitty band called anal cunt that puts out cds with 40 songs on them.. by now i'm sure they have thousands of songs.. heil anal cunt.

so in summary, a lot of people like u2, u2 is worth a lot, they refuse to stop making music, and they have a best-of compilation.. wow.

your points prove nothing.

(britney spears and korn have greatest hits albums, too)