Dan #1

White Light Rock & Roll Review

How did the WLR&RR CD live up to your expectations?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How did the WLR&RR CD live up to your expectations?

• Better than I thought it would be
    • Exactly how I thought it would be
    • Worse than I thought it would be

Does anybody exactly know why matt is so concerned about topics like these? When did he become interested and why did he decide to write songs about them?

Something had to steer him to being so concerned about things like AI.

Just wondering ;)

this is in saskatchewan, the province where he prolly would have never went to in the rest of his life, his avalanche tour, he just passed right by it. so this is a major treat to me and i know i will have fun!

actually I dont know how he got involved in this kind of topics, it would be a good question to ask him in an interview, right? ;)

i guess - because that's what happened to me - being in touch with reality, with society, with world problems, worrying about other people and getting really concern with their needs, with their problems... or simply be sensitive to unfair situations (Irak's war, for example, which has been really impressive for my country since our ex-president supported Bush in this illegal war and as a consequence we also had a 11-S, ours was 11-M when we suffered an Al Qaeda terrorist attacked which killed lots of people, ordinary people...), to human rights... that's how, for example, works for me :angry:

I say lucky you are, Lorien, because for me it's almost impossible to see him live ;) I live in Madrid (Spain) and I don't think he ever goes to Spain to play... I'm not even sure if there is anyone else in my country who knows who Matt is!!! :angry:

okay crusader, lets not all get stereotypical here... not all saskatchewaneans are alike. im sure Matt is giving us another chance.. and thank him for that.

actually, i think one time a shoe hit his chest and a waterbottle in the head, something like htat. hopefully that doesnt happen tomorrow. ill post my review on the all ages cabaret after i see him live. maybe an autograph?

Awesome!!! erm, maybe i shouldnt be laughing at this, it musta sucked and the aftermath of him not coming to SK for far too long really sucked.

(thanks everyone for a first day of the bored, feels nice to converse with true MGood fans for once. gotta go babysit, later)