guitarchick

Signed album

my girlfriend finally got her copy too, with the regular shipping. Hers is a lot more of a squiggle than mine.

I guess it pays to get Xpresspost (even if it was slower than it should've been)

Edited by Bloodflame

my CD hasn't arrived yet ;) it's been 2 weeks since I ordered it and is not here yet... I just sent them an e-mail to see what's goin on with my order (they havent even charged it into my credit card)... and mine is not gonna be signed ne ways, but I want my original copy!!!!

nothing at all, buddy, i just sent them an e-mail asking what's going on with my order... i'm starting to doubt they took my order but i did what they asked me to, I gave my personal details, my address in Madrid, my credit card number and all that stuff and in the end i got the typical message comfirming me that the "order has been successful" and they told me that around 2 weeks to get here but it's been more than 2 days... and I'm getting impatient because i wanna have my original copy in my hands already ;)

and what is really suspicious - that's why i think that my order is not alright - is that they haven't charged me anything yet and i check my card every single day to see if there is something related to that :angry:

oh well, don't know what's happened with it...

Edited by juanpe

no, i haven't... i'm gonna wait to see if they e-mail me back and if not try to call them... i honestly think i followed all the steps and i successfully ordered it online... if not i wouldn't have ever gotten that message with "successfully ordered" or something like that, don't u think so?

and there shouldnt be a problem with shipping it overseas (it's an option they accept) or my credit card (i've bought many books from Amazon and I've never had any problem)...

yeah, that's basically why i'm gettin suspicious that the order was not properly carried out... if it had been carried out correctly, the first thing they would've done would've been to charge the money of the CD + shipping expenses (which, god, were almost the same amount of money as the CD price!), right?

hmm yeah... well I guess you could wait a while for their e-mail but as I said, it's a good idea to call them up though the long distance fee may be bad :angry:

maybe ask one of the bored members in toronto to call or something ;)

yeah, the long distance fee is gonna be really bad... but i wouldnt ask anybody to call for me, that's too much ;) i'll try to see if i can solve the problem thru e-mail which is easier and cheaper and i wouldnt have to "bother" anybody with this...

if it hasnt been done correctly and I've gotta wait for 2 more weeks to get the album... oh gosh, i dont know what i would do...

As I wrote in another topic a few days ago, I didn't have my album then and I still don't now as of Saturday. I live in Cleveland, Ohio, so I figured that I would get my order pretty fast since I picked 'air mail', but my order still hasn't arrived. They did charge my credit card though, so I guess that's good. The people at my local post office said it should have been here by now if I chose 'air mail'. I did get an e-mail back from maplemusic, and here is the reply I got a day or so later.

Hi John,

Our pre-orders are always shipped within 48 hours of release date. We cannot track your parcel once it has left Canada, but it should be there very soon. It has definitely been shipped, but give it a little leeway, as it has to make its way through US customs on its way to you.

Best,

Rebecca Lind

Maple Music

I just hope I get it soon, that's all.

I was worried about getting it, due to being in the U.S., but luckily, my copy arrived a few days ago. Hopefully, everyone else willl get their copies soon enough.

see, lostatsea? at least they charged it into ur card and they sent u an e-mail... but maplehouse hasnt charged anything to my credit card and I havent gotten any answer to the e-mail I sent this morning... I'm starting to doubt more and more that my order was not carried out properly and probably they dont even have my order... I also chose "air mail" (for obvious reasons ;)) and it should be faster...

ne ways, if i dont get anything by Monday, I will call them and see what happens

thanx all of u for ur help

juanpe

I'll check the site and see if I can find a number listed. Here's the contact URL for their parent company (I think), not sure if this will help you out or not, but hopefully it will - http://www.maplesolutions.ca/contact.html

And the contact info -

MapleSolutions

103, 30 St. Clair Avenue West

Toronto, On

M4V 3A1

T 416.961.4332

F 416.343.9986

Edited by Jay