jmp

Movie; Member Of Matt's New Band

Wasn't Ryan supposed to fill in with Matt a couple years ago? Right after Dave left the band but the band wasn't totally broke up, they had some tour dates scheduled and Ryan was supposed to fill in for Dave on those. That would have been cool to see.

So what was that new song they were working on? Sounded great!! u reckon matt will release a demo?

I guess its called "Bomb Factory", as matt says:

"Processing Bomb Factory".

You reckon its jus a little demo, or....something for a new album maybe?! who knows?!! i want the song though!! lol.

Edited by GravityDave

Wasn't Ryan supposed to fill in with Matt a couple years ago? Right after Dave left the band but the band wasn't totally broke up, they had some tour dates scheduled and Ryan was supposed to fill in for Dave on those. That would have been cool to see.

Ryan Dahle was supposed to fill in with the "Matthew Good Band" when Dave Genn left, but then Dave Genn came back...

So what was that new song they were working on? Sounded great!! u reckon matt will release a demo?

I guess its called "Bomb Factory", as matt says:

"Processing Bomb Factory".

You reckon its jus a little demo, or....something for a new album maybe?! who knows?!! i want the song though!! lol.

I personally belive that the song should be called shooting back star bucks casue that would be funny

But it sounds amazing and gives us a taste of what is to come

Edited by Bladeso

Wasn't Ryan supposed to fill in with Matt a couple years ago?  Right after Dave left the band but the band wasn't totally broke up, they had some tour dates scheduled and Ryan was supposed to fill in for Dave on those.  That would have been cool to see.

Ryan Dahle was supposed to fill in with the "Matthew Good Band" when Dave Genn left, but then Dave Genn came back...

it was also just one date (in regina i believe), but it got cancelled anyway