Dan #1

Cover by MG

how bout something older. instead of new bands that have minimal talent. he should definately do some beatles. or......someone else that is old. make a new name for the songs, and himself.

i agree with whoever above said nine inch nails (trent reznor is my second favorite songwriter besides mr. good). i'd like to hear him do a cover of "and all that could have been" or "the great below", or any of the more chilled out nin songs. also, i think he could do "comfortably numb" by pink floyd some justice.

First of all, I think I need to state that Matt would do more than justice to any song out there. I don't think it's his style to do cover songs -he doesn't need to. However, although i don't think this would ever happen, it would be neat to see what Matt could do with some of Counting Crows' older songs, such as "Round Here", "Raining in Baltimore", "Long December" or "Sullivan Street".

Any Rage song would be amazing, that is the best post I've read on this thread.

There are a lot that Matt could do without much problem but I' d like to see him make it interesting ... Ashes In The Fall, Freedom, Killing In The Name, Vietnow, Down Rodeo any of those would amaze me.

I miss Rage Against The Machine, the world has gone downhill since their departure.