cavalier_eternal

Dreams...

Everytime I wake up I feel like I'm falling. You know that feeling right? It's like I landed on my bed.

don't know if it's true, but i've read that those are mini-seizures, that everyone gets.

i don't normally remember my dreams, only when i'm sleeping in the morning, when i'm a quarter awake, and last night, i had a sick dream. I started going to FHS (the other high school in the city, which, according to rumours, has a secret racist group) and no one there would talk to me, except one kid. And one day, i was sitting in the cafeteria, and this kid that talked to me came running in and everyone started fighting and there were lions and he told me to fight someone, and i was afraid his mob would turn on me if i didn't do something, so i stood up and he told me to attack the black kids, and i didn't say anything, i just walked away and the school cop stood there and watched and the stupid racist kids brought lions in (maybe a subconcious reference to my schools mascot, a lion) and for some reason, i never saw violence, kids would chase eachother behind guitar amplifiers to fight, so i never saw. Why there were guitar amps is beyond me. I slowly walked out of the school and there were explosions and shit. It was so sick. i fucking hate racism, but i didn't know what to do, because i couldn't see anyone get hurt, i just saw lions and explosions, and the school cop, laughing.

i hate racism as well.

only reason i snapped and totally lost it once, was a friend from south africa was being pushed around. it wasn't skin colour, it was basic intolerance.

so i kicked the crap out of about twenty people in the span of a few minutes.

it wasn't pretty. i've never sworn that much. or been that violent.

needless to say, it had been going on for far too long.

not like i'm an angel or anything. i'm guilty of the same crime, as i was jealous of him at first for replacing me as a best friend of someone i knew.

in summary, i'm a hypocrite, but i'd like to think i've learned the error of my ways.

and racism sucks. period.

note: i don't condone violence. but some people are completely unreasonable.

sorry, but im on Joel's side on this one

violence isnt the answer most of the time, but out there in the real world, sometimes it is justified

like if some prick goes to beat up your little brother on the side of the street, just because his socccer team beat your brothers

k lets explain this better

my little bro is 12, and some 15 yr old brother of a guy whose team my bros just beat, decided to start picking on him becasue my bro got a hat trick

now my bro, being the idiot that he is, started taunting the guy... next thing i know, this fuckhead hits him, and im outta my car, across the street, and beating this guy to an inch from death in a span of about 1 second

i was more angry than i had ever been in my life

ever.

and yeah, i felt a little bad for beating up a guy who was a year youger than me, but i mean,, seriously, he was beating on my little brother, who he had THREE years on

and i was angry

whats a guy to do

i had no choice

and seriously, no joke, that guy almost died

he deserved it.

yeah, i just took the kid in question who was being the biggest jerk, and i bashed his face in with my knee.

i almost broke his nose.

i don't really remember much of what happened.

i've never had that much sheer rage coursing through my veins.

it's kinda frightening. also frighteningly intoxicating.

yeah, i remember punching a few other people in the face. and screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs, which could be heard all over the soccer field.

i also recall when the most arrogant prick i ever met said something racist when i took my glasses off and started crying and shaking from sheer rage. so i wheeled around and punched him. i remember him having a black eye for a while, and he punched me in the back of the skull. i laughed.

you don't know what the expression seeing red really means til you lose it.

i hate people sometimes.

mind you, i suppose none of this is justifiable. i don't know. i'd do it again without thought, if that's what it takes.

there are some things i can't stand. namely, those are...

rape/abuse of women and those that condone that sort of thing

self righteousness (esp. the whole 'god's on my side' bit)

racism

intolerance of any sort

people being overblown pricks (that i can tolerate, but it still bugs me immensely.)

and i'm sure i'm forgetting some. enlighten me, please.

i suppose i'm a hypocrite for the self righteousness one.

which explains why i also hate myself sometimes too.

edit: i'm not really proud of it, but it did put all those people in there place. so in the end, it was the best thing to do, i suppose.

and let's get back on the topic at hand.

Edited by cavalier_eternal

wih my dreams lol

k, the secret is, (works best if you get up for school or something same time every morning) and set your clock for saturday too, get up, and turn it off, then go back to sleep and you;ll remember you dreams because you're not 100% asleep

i had a dream last night! and i sorta remember it!

let's see.

i remember going into a record store, and for some random reason, buying avril lavigne's new cd.

then i also remember being at a bar in a friend's basement with red barstools, talking to a girl on my swim team, and she was asking me why i bought it.

makes no sense at all.

i don't even own any of avril's stuff. not even an illegally owned mp3.

i didn't hear any of her music yesterday.

weird.

now i can randomly bring avril into this thread...

let's see.

why do people hate her so much? is this like the bush hating thing?

(not really. i just felt like saying something contentious.)

let's face it. if she wasn't popular, people wouldn't give a crap. they wouldn't all be like, oh, avril sucks. so she made some money off it. i don't see her selling out yet. she's still making music, just as she did before. sure, she's not an incredible artist, but she's not bad. britney spears was more of a sellout from the beginning, and i haven't seen many people complain. all i heard was, she's hot.

funny how t and a does that.

i think avril's stuff isn't half bad. actually, to make a confession, it sounds alright to me. some of it, i actually like.

i'm ready for the tomatoes to fly.

Edited by cavalier_eternal

i dislike avril more then britney because avril said she could do all these crazy things and she can't. she said she wrote her own songs when she only co-writes SOME of her music, she said she could play the guitar, but when asked to play it at an interview she admitted she didn't know how. i'm sure shes learnt a bit now, but she was claiming she could play then when she couldn't. britney never said she could do this. in fact, shes beating her own standards, if you will. britney is openly fake, avril is in denile.