Crusader

History Teacher Redux

History teacher was a bootleg collection some guy was selling back then. Jesusinc just brought it back.

These songs were released before but never officially rereleased by MG and the band as he never liked them. I believe a member of his old band, The Rodchester Kings, initially released these.

The original album titles are available here: http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/

somebody could ask the admins at disorientation or the guy who runs mgtabarchive. and by ask, i mean ask about whether or not it was a former band member. i seem to recall it being mentioned that it was. as for who asks, preferably you, anton, seeing as you practically run the damn site.

;)

forgive my insolence.

or you could be like me and just lack all pre-mgb material.

p.s. don't hate/ban me for being an idiot. i was fed pure oxygen for three months when i was born. surely that's gotta count for something.

Most of the tracks are available but very rare. Most of them are off Demo tapes, or indy-underground tapes. They where all released before Matt was part of Rodchester Kings. Back when he played with Steve Codling. Steve is actually the guy who originally compiled the history teacher CD. The disc also has some of the Rodchester Kinds work.

Peace

This hub thing doesn't work for me. When I go to register it opens my default email application, only I never use it so it's probably not even configured or anything and I don't wanna bother to do that... so I can't complete the registration process.

Most of the tracks are available but very rare. Most of them are off Demo tapes, or indy-underground tapes. They where all released before Matt was part of Rodchester Kings. Back when he played with Steve Codling. Steve is actually the guy who originally compiled the history teacher CD. The disc also has some of the Rodchester Kinds work.

Peace

The Rodchester Kings' "...And In Closing" is the first cassette with Matt on it, and the last is "15 Hours On A September Thursday" (the first release to use the band name Matthew Good Band). Steve joined somewhere near the end of that span before Ghetto Astronauts.