rmak

Another Deserted Island Thing

Alone on a deserted island, which MGB song do u pick to listen to for the rest of eternity?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Alone on a deserted island, which MGB song do u pick to listen to for the rest of eternity?

• Hello Time Bomb
    • Load Me Up
    • Strange Days
    • Everything is Automatic
    • Apparitions
    • Prime Time Deliverance
    • Fearless
    • Tripoli
    • Carmelina
    • Weapon
    • While We Were Hunting Rabbits
    • Avalanche
    • Alert Status Red
    • Blue Skies Over Bad Lands
    • Empty Road
    • Other

Isn't that how the US got Noriega to surrender when he took refuge in a church? By playing "these boots were made for walking" again and again until he couldn't take it? Or is that just a myth my parents told me as a kid so I wouldn't spend too long in the shower?

Isn't that how the US got Noriega to surrender when he took refuge in a church? By playing "these boots were made for walking" again and again until he couldn't take it? Or is that just a myth my parents told me as a kid so I wouldn't spend too long in the shower?

i'd believe it. Those idiots in Guantanimo Bay us Metallica and othe heavy metal to scare the shit out of prisoners, because they've never heard anything close to it, and they can't take it. as far as i'm concerned, that's torture.

53.5 hour playlist

haha my playlist is 117:09:31

wow... I acutally haven't looked at how many hours of music I have in a long time...

does this mean i am going to hell..? ;)

And just for the record, in case anyone makes comments about the illegalities of downloading. I fully support artists that I respect. For example, I pretty much downloaded all of Matthew Good's songs, but still went and bought the actual CD's. I have much respect for him, so I support his work. Besides, having it on my computer just isn't the same as having the actual cd in my hand with all the artwork and what-not.

And I chose hunting rabbits... it's just such a beautiful song... suits so many moods.

Edited by mOe

Yah, aslong as you actually own the song... I think that it's perfectly fine to easily access it in mp3 format... it's more convenient.

If you don't own then song... then there's a little bit of a problem, unless it's unattainable.