Dan #2

City Of Millions

a song that wasn't included on any official release, like Can't Get Shot, or All Together.

Hmm, does MG have an email? we could ask him about City of Millions..

he played it on april 8th 2003 at the drink in london ontario. it was the last song played by matt on acoustic guitar and was titled city of millions before being retitled empty road.

Edited by Scot

OK, that makes sense. I was thinking you were refering to the drink in Calgary and he didn't even play there. I am always on the hunt for straight BS posting and ill informed crap. You however have validated your stuff and for this I commend you. Cheers

Expalin to me how it is that this thread is closed. First off, I have yet to see anything definte with regards to the inital inquiry. Secondly, why would you care. There are plenty of threads that I could give shit about, does that mean I can go ahead and pronounce them closed. Do you know what City of Millions is, or where it can be found. If not then perhaps you should keep reading or if you don't care then go read something else.

i know this is abit out dated but city of millions and empty roads are most definatly not the same song. during the avalanche tour i was at the sound check in winnipeg (april 2 2003 at the colosseum) and he played city of millions during that. then during the show that night he closed with empty roads. empty roads is written down on the set list as "audible???". i know cause im looking at it right now.

Edited by derek.

First of all, to explain a b-side - they are songs that are studio recorded or released with A-sides (or singles), so I wouldnt classify this, or any of the other demos as b-sides. (That was for the person who asked).

Second, there is is only one way to solve this.... We must find bootlegs of this song!