failingtherorshachtest

Who Thinks "seriously Serious" Is Seriously Bad?

i didn't think seriously serious was so bad. in fact, i kinda dug it. it's not his best work, but it's certainly not his worst. then again, i don't think i've heard a matt track that i didn't like. no, that's a lie. the hidden track on WLRRR is awful. the first time i heard it, i wanted to cry. i was so torn. like it because it's matt, or hate it because it's bad? but i decided, i can't lie to myself. i just can't stand that song. ;)

I kinda like the song... when I first heard it kinda sounded like they both took crack then were like, 'lets write a song', but it for sure grows on you, after I listened to it a couple times, I liked it more and more...

...and wow, to the bonus track on white light, I completely loved, thought it was great

i have it email me about it, i know where to download it and no we shouldnt add videos to the nf store they are already free on the main site

the song is good vocaly but its not to hot i doubt it whould catch anyones attention on the radio

Edited by Crusader

i have it email me about it, i know where to download it and no we shouldnt add videos to the nf store they are already free on the main site

the song is good vocaly but its not to hot i doubt it whould catch anyones attention on the radio

the videos are free on the main site but it is sometimes more convenient to have a download that you can watch wherever, whenever