compman_55

Know Whos Attractive...

Holy Smokes Jennifer Good (Matts wife) is so good (no pun intended) looking. She seems down to earth and concerned about other people not just herself which would be the stereo type.

any way...

shes hot!

http://www.matthewgood.org/web/mblog/P1000062.JPG

Edited by compman_55

I actually met her slightly before I met Matt, she is not only beautiful but also very kind and friendly.

wow, bloody hell I hate calgary. Jens good looking and I have never said a word to matt (I assume that if you know jen you know matt or at least have meet him)

i was worried at first about a possible yoko ono/gwyneth paltrow effect(maybe not breaking up the band since we've seen that with MGB already...but more of a 'gonna steal all your time and have babies so you can't write music anymore' effect) my fear is starting to die though...especially with the new jack pillow head stuff!! BRILLIANT!

i was worried at first about a possible yoko ono/gwyneth paltrow effect(maybe not breaking up the band since we've seen that with MGB already...but more of a 'gonna steal all your time and have babies so you can't write music anymore' effect) my fear is starting to die though...especially with the new jack pillow head stuff!! BRILLIANT!

I dont think this will happen now since alot of Matts stuff is being written at home on his computer and such.

I think Jen is, in a nutshell, gorgeous.

Yeah, I think it would be better if all of you refrained from making posts/topics about Matt's wife. Really, it's just not relevant, and often times they turn into "I'd so fuck her" threads. Just disrespectful in my opinion. Try to keep it on topic.

That's just my opinion/advice of course. Do what you'd like.

Somehow I think Matt wouldn't really appreciate a thread like this.

/understatement

Why not. Your all drooling over her and he's the one who gets to sleep with her.

If I were him I'd be laughing and kissing her in spite of you all.

;)

Edited by guitarchick

matt doesnt make anywhere near as much money as lennon or martin does... therefore the wife cant make him stop just yet!