Scot

Did Anyone See These?

OMG WHAT ARE ALL THESE BUTTUNS FOR AND WHO ARE ALL THE PEOPUL ON MY SCREAN!!!!1111ONE23

clearly no one got the point.

look through the topics before you create a new one or i'll ban you or change your password when anton makes me a mod.

Please see my avatar.

Also see the pinned topic on searching. We may not agree on a lot you and I. But it is also an annoyance of mine when people don't check whether or not a thread already exists, before they post.

Peace

OMG WHAT ARE ALL THESE BUTTUNS FOR AND WHO ARE ALL THE PEOPUL ON MY SCREAN!!!!1111ONE23

clearly no one got the point.

look through the topics before you create a new one or i'll ban you or change your password when anton makes me a mod.

Pfft.. you probably won't survive the hazing the mods'll put you through before you can join their almost certainly evil brotherhood.

well I know my 10 fav is mary had alittle lamb (it got betten out by the hocky pokey)

if stupid was a disease you'd have it. not only would you have it, but you would be a terminal case likely to infect everyone else on here save for a few free thinkers.

edit: ps. http://dictionary.com

Edited by Scot

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index.php?showtopic=2221

Here's a thread that's very similar to this one.

HAHA Owned!!

PS...My 10th favourite Matthew Good Band song is Jenni's Song.

And yes I did just write down all my favourite songs and one by one cross a bunch out until i had ten left, then organized those ten to see which one was last.