Hyphnip

So here is what I did yesterday

WEll, I woke up at 4:45 in the AM so that I could get to work (I work at Burger King for all of you who don't know) and I spent 3 hours there (from 6-9) unloading the delivery truck. then I had a break, had a few smokes... I was pretty bored at work, but I was excited because at 2, when I was off, Jocelyne (a good friend) was supposed to come pick me up. But she didn't, so I called home and my brother informed me that she had called the day before and she couldn't get me from work, but she'd be at my place around 4. So I headed home. She got to my house at 5 (are women EVER on time??? not being sexist, just wondering) and I was really tired, but I couldn't sleep, we had to drive all the way across the city. Why you ask? To go to the Summer Vortex 2004. this is a mini fair with rides and bands and stuff, usually nothing special. This year though, i would've crawled to get there. at 8:30 Matthew Good hit the stage. Now I'm not entirely sure of the order he played the songs in this hour and a half set, but I do know what songs he played so I'll just list them:

WLRRR:

Put Out Your Lights

Poor Mans Grey

Empty Road

Alert Status Red

In Love With A Bad Idea

North American For Life

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands ;)

It's been Awhile Since I was Your Man

Avalanche:

Weapon

In A World Called... (Acoustic)

There was more but suddenly, I can't think...

I do know they played Hello Time Bomb, Apparations and Giant. Um... Load Me Up... I think thats it, I should write these things down.

Anyway, this was my 4th time seing Matt Good live and my question to all of you is, how many times have you seen him?

Edited by Hyphnip

That sounds awesome, was there a pretty big crowd?

I haven't been to any Matt Good Concerts, i am still a relatively new fan and havent had the opp. to go!

Ah well... one day i will see him.

Edited by danimal

IT was amazing, i think you mightve missed the end of my first post because I accidentally submitted it before I was done and had to edit it to include the end. by the way, ther ewas an alright sized crowd for a concert that only cost $7.50.

well, sounds like u had a great time! i havent seen Matthew Good live at all yet, but i am going tonighT!!! LOL ive prolly said that here like p432978234234 times already... ill post a review.

well... I'm easy to please... i guess i will listen to one of the live concerts I downloaded from the Hub and pretend I'm there... *sigh* if only i could be there...

have all of you - who go to the concert - a lot of fun with Matt's songs...

P.S.: ... by the way, i didn't see in your list, hyphnip, "buffalo seven"... he doesn't play that song in his concerts?

Edited by juanpe